4 days before the masquerade

Dream POV

The weekend is here. Time to chill, spend time with Pathes, get my suit for the masquerade ball and ask my freind Butter for advice on how to win the Betas heart... Right now,   me and Butters are in the front room of my mansion, and currently, she is giving me advice on how to act...

(Author note; they are in their half forms.)

"Dream did you put your tail around the bottom of his leg?" She asked, leaning on the chair opposite me.
"Yeah..." I sighed.
"That's weird... have you done anything to make him not like you?" She asked, looking at me.
"Yeah... I had an argument with him ages ago, I call him by his wolf rank and I may or may not of hated him before all this..." I mumbled.
"Your glad I'm not gonna hit you right now..." she started then pinched the top of her nose to take a deep breath in and out.
"First apologise for the argument. Then call him by his name, not his rank. And take him out on runs, dates and maybe after the masquerade ball, kiss him?" Butters said unsure.
"Kiss him?! Butter he hates me and my wolf!" I shouted. I heard my inner wolf wine in my head of the thought of our mate hating us.
"Look. I dont know?! I'm trying to help! Instead of kissing him... go on a run with him and tell him to get the inner wolfs to take over during the run?" She asked.
"Mhm... yeah I might do that... thanks Butter" I said smiling.
"No prob!" She said standing up which made me confused.

She started to walk to the stairs and looked at me.

"Aren't you gonna show me your suit?" She asked to which I rushed to get up and walked upstairs to my room.

She sat on the bed where as I got my suit from the wardrobe and went in the bathroom to put it on. 5 minutes later and I came out thr bathroom and looked at her for her opinion. She looked at the suit and smiled while nodding.

"Looks good! George will love it!" She exclaimed happily

"Looks good! George will love it!" She exclaimed happily. I smiled at her comment and looked in the full length mirror in my room.
"Yeah... he will" I said to my self smiling...

A few seconds pause between us before I remembered what to ask her and looked at her.

"Can you be my plus 1? As a freind ofcourse" I asked.
"Yeah sure." She said smiling to which I nodded and went back into the bathroom and changed into my casual clothing.

Suddenly, Dream gets a message from his phone. He picked up his phone from the table and went to his messages.

Sapmap🐼

Sapmap🐼- Hey, Don't EVER go near Gogs again
otherwise we are gonna have more problems
than we already have. Got it?

Me- You wont get in the way of me and him. I will
get George one way or another...

[Blocked Sapmap🐼]
[Deleated contact]

"You good?" Butter asked. I looked at her and smirked.
"I need to have a plan to get George the Beta to love me..." I said coldly.
"Ok... but how? He basically hates you?" She asked. I chuckled and placed my phone down.
"Trust me... he WILL love me... one way or another. I will get him..." I said with my inner wolf howling with pride and determination.

-
-
-

~The next day~

Fundy POV

(Author note again: they are in their human forms)

Currently its 11:23 am on Sunday and I'm at the building where the masquerade will take place and at the moment me, George, Callahan and a few others from work are helping out to put the stuff up like the lighting, tables and decorations. Me, George and Callahan are currently in the back room looking through some boxes Phil A.K.A the boss sent which had a large variety of decorations to choose from...

"How about this one? To put the bows on the tables" George asked as he held a small box of purple bows, looking at me.
"Sure! I also found some pink ones so we could put 2 pink bows and 1 purple on each table?" I suggested to which both George and Callahan nodded and smiled.

We continued to look through the big boxes of stuff and we were nearly finished. We currently picked put pink and purple bows, white cloth, gold and silver sprinkles and silly string as Callahan wanted them.

Suddenly, we heard someone enter the backroom and we turned around to see Dream in his half form. You see, the bosses of each foor of the work place had to come aswell, to supervise us workers. We were all confused as A) you weren't allowed to be in half or full forms while decorating the place and B) we didn't call him or ask him to enter.

"What do you want sir?" I asked as I sat on the floor facing him.
"I want a word with George" he said, glaring at me.
"Why?" Callahans phone asked.
"Because I do now go decorate some tables..." he said coldly.  I suddenly stood up and walked infront of George who was shaking a bit.
"N-no! This is work sir. If me and Callahan are gonna decorate the tables, so is George. If you wanna talk to George about personal stuff, do it out side of work." I said to Dream, glaring at him.

A few minutes of silence went by and Callahan stood up, helping George to stand up aswell as they both walked out of the back room. Dream was about to follow until I grabbed his wrist and looked at the ground. I could feel his eyes piercing through my soul, I wanted to whine but refused to and wouldnt let my ground down.

"What do you want" Dream said annoyed.
"Dont give me that tone dick..." I started.
"I know how you treat people with lower ranks... dont do the same to George hes different from your everyday Beta. Hes smart, talented and brave so dont you dare treat him like fucking shit." I looked up slowly from the ground the Dreams eyes and stared into his soul.
"If you or your fucking inner wolf dares to treat George like shit, force him to do something he doesn't want to or do any of the shit you did to me and your ex's... your dead..." I saw him gulp and saw his eyes looking at the floor. I smirked a bit as I knew I won.

I let go of his wrist and picked up the things me, Callahan and George picked and walked towards them who were at the furthest table from the back room. I placed the box down on the table gently and hugged George. I felt him and Callahan hug back.

It felt like family and I smiled, happy of what I did...