The babysitter...

A Tommy and Tubbo side story

"Ok kids you guys have a babysitter ok? His name is AntFrost. Be nice while me and Dream are at work ok?" George asks while Dream is near the door putting his coat on.

"Why did you call me Dream to them?" Dream asks, crossing his arms as George glares at him.

-
Suddenly the door bell rings and Dream opens the door to Antfrost who was wearing a brown blazer with black jeans and white shoes as he wears glasses and has brown hair.
Dream let's in Antfrost as George kisses Tommy and Tubbo on the forehead as they giggle.
-

"Thank you once again AntFrost" George says to AntFrost

"No prob! I love kids!" Antfrost coos as he sees the young toddlers.

"Have fun" George says smiling as he leaves the house with Dream. Leaving Antfrost with Tommy and Tubbo...

"Ok kiddos! I have a a big plan of fun today!" Antfrost says smiling as he goes into his backpack and gets out a little notebook.

"So first! Is learning which is boring but I make it fun!" Antfrost says, looking at the twins to which they are bored already.

"Ok... so! Numbers" Antfrost says smiling and wits outside the play mat as he rambles on.

-
2 minutes in and the twins get bored so they make a plan to make chaos as they do with Dream... first up, crying and the other escapes. Pure entertainment.

They both nod to eachother and Tubbo starts to cry very loudly to which Antfrost picks him up and walks around trying to calm him down. While Antfrost does that, Tommy stands up on the edge of the play mat and stands on 2 small pillows and his toy disc. He flops onto the floor and crawls to the stairs.
Tommy smiles and starts to slowly climb up the stairs when he heard Tubbo suddenly stop crying... poop that's bad... He starts to climb faster and got to the 7th step until he felt someone pick him up... the babysitter...
-
"Tommy! No crawling up stairs you could get hurt!" Ant says in a sad voice as he carries Tommy back to the play mat where Tubbo is chewing on a small cookie.

-
Tommy glares at Tubbo as Tubbo looks at him and gives him some of the cookie. Tommy takes the cookie and throws it to the couch and crosses his arms.
They see AntFrost come back in the front room and sees him put his phone away.
-
"Sorry about that. Boyfriend called" Ant says smiling as he sits down infront of them again... Time for plan B.

"So... Numbers! The number 1!" He rants on again about numbers. Tubbo seems interested however, Tommy isn't. He just wants to cause chaos as always.
-
It was hopeless... Tommy has tried everything he tried with Dream and none of them worked! Crawling to the kitchen, crying, fake sleeping, escaping... none of it worked! It's like Ant knew his every move, his every thought... it scaird Tommy.

3 hours went by and he was on the verge of giving up... Ant was teaching Tubbo how to say words while Tommy sat in the 'bad corner' of the play mat. But Tommy suddenly had an idea... an evil idea... an amazing idea. It was risky but it would hopefully work...

Tommy starts to crawl to his toy disc and throws it to the back of Tubbos head which makes Ant gasp and picks up Tubbo. Tubbo looks at Tommy with a confused glare. Tommy looks at the washing basket in the kitchen when Tubbo understands and crys as he dropped his half eaten cookie. Ant sighs and walks around again.
Tommh makes sure hes out the front room before escaping like the last time again and crawls as fast as he could to the kitchen and pushes the washing basket near the stairs when he suddenly sees Ant near by...
Tommy panicked and flips the washing basket and hides under it and stays quiet. He sees Ant walk by with Tubbo and Tommy smiles and crawls slowly with the washing basket still above him. He just has to collect Tubbo.
-
"Tommy! Where are you??" Ant panics as he looks around and leaves Tubbo in the front room. He waits till Ant goes upstairs...

-
A few seconds layer and Ant walks upstairs. Tommy's cue to collect Tubbo. He crawls to the front room and sees Tubbo looking at the basket confused and Tommy crawls out from under the basket which makes Tubbo giggle a bit.
Tommy helps Tubbo escape the play mat barrier which makes Tubbo flop on the floor with a huff.
Suddenly, Tommy hears Ant walk down the stairs which makes him panic. He grabs Tubbos hand and crawls under the basket again and they both crawl to the side of the room, near the door.
They see Ant walk back in again and go into panic mode.
-
"Crap crap crap!" Ant panics as he gets his phone to ring someone...

"Hey Dream?..." Ant starts... oh poop

"Yeah I... I can't find the twins! Their missing!!" Ant says nearly in tears.

"I'll keep looking until you get here..." Ant says, ending the call and looks around more.
-
They see Ant go the kitchen as they crawl to the stairs once again. Tubbo, at times stumbles and nearly falls but Tommy was having none of that as he helped Tubbo to get up the stairs.
They got to the 14th step when they heard Ant gasp. Tommy  flipped the washing basket over and balanced it sideways on the stairs. Ant rushed to them as they both climbed in and Tommy pushed the basket down the stairs.
Ant screams and moves out the way as the washing basket ran down the stairs with Tommy and Tubbo giggling from inside the washing basket.
Suddenly, the front door unlocked to show a pissed off but scaird Dream when the washing basket stopped near the front door with Ant frost standing near the side of the stairs.
-

"Dada!" Tubbos first words as Dream gasps dramatically and picks up the twins and hugs them.

"You little trouble monsters! And Tubbo your first words! So proud!" Dream coos as Tubbo giggles.

"Pog" Tommy's first words as Dream wheezes.

"Eh... sorry Dream.. I should have been more careful" Ant says, picking up the basket.

"You taught them their first words! How can I be mad? Plus their trouble monsters anyways" Dream smiles as he kisses the top of Tommy and Tubbos head as they giggle.
-
Plan accomplished... somewhat in Tommy's book.