did it work?

Dream POV

"You want me to what?" I ask as me and my wolf MP.4 crash after what we heard.

"I want you... to mark me as your own" he explains again. Me and my wolf take a second to take in the information before panicking... a lot.

"Ok wow... this is really happening so you want me to mark you and too see of you turn wolf?" I ask as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm starting to go against the idea now" he says, crossing his arms

"Nope! You can't go against your word. I have proof" I say smugly

"Where's the proof?" He asks smirking. If only he knew I have the high ground.

"Read the chapter before this and the start of this chapter." I say grinning as he pales. He has lost. Me 1. George 0.

"Ok that doesn't count-" I cut him off

"Yes it doessss~" I say in a singing tone.

"Ok ok fine it does" he says rolling his eyes but smiling a bit.

"Sooo... you wanna do this now or?-" I ask

"Well not now, the kids are right here Dream... later" he says as he stands up and walks upstairs. I smirk and look at the kids as they both look up at me as if they just watched a drama series.

"You kids best go sleep early tonight..." I tell them as they shake their heads at the same time.

"I'll let you guys sleep later tomorrow night?" I say nervously as Tubbo nods however Tommy shakes his head.

"I'll give you ice cream" I say as they both giggle and clap, and they go back to playing.

"Can't belive I just made a deal with babies..." I mumble to myself as I smile and shake my head.

-
-
[Le time skip]
-
-

Currently me and my wolf are panicking. We are re-watching 'how and where to mark your mate' on BoxTube (youtube) for the 5th time. George is putting the kids to sleep while me and my wolf are breaking down. Sure we are over thinking but we want to know where the mark goes... even though we already know... but how do I do it?! Do I just... go in? Or do we do some roleplay shit?!

My thoughts were cut off by George entering our room. Fuck.
-

"They went sleep more quicker than normal. " he says smiling.

"Probably tired them selfs out" I say nervously chuckling as George sits next to me on the bed and looks at my phone.

"'How and where to mark your mate?'" George says almost laughing. I go red from embarrassment and switch it off and put it on the floor.
-
George suddenly starts to laugh which makes me smile and something clicked in me... I got his wrists to the side and make him fall backwards on his back while I straddle his legs. He calms his laughing while I put his wrists above his head.
We both look into eachothers ✨orbs✨ as my wolf takes the lead while I watch. This is normal by the way...
-
-

3rd person POV

'Dream' slowly leans his head down to kiss George on his lips and the kiss was full of passion, love and respect as George slowly licks 'Dreams' bottom lip for entrance. 'Dream' chuckles lowkey and opens his mouth a bit as they start to make out with their tongues doing the YMCA on eachother.
A few seconds go by and Dream leaves the make out session with both of them out of breath. Suddenly George smiles a bit and so does 'Dream.'
-

"Can Dream mark me please? I want to see if he uses the information from BoxTube video" George says giggling a bit.

"Ofcourse mate. Thank you" Dreams wolf says as Dream takes over again.

"I heard what you said by the way..." Dream says which makes they both chuckle.
-

They both calm down from the chuckling and Dream kisses Georges jaw, going down as he does to which George raises his head to give Dream more space. Dream smiles and starts to kiss the bit where the neck and shoulder meets which makes George shiver a bit.
George has always dreamt of this moment. Being marked by someone he loves, he respects, he smiles to when ever they can't make an egg sandwich. Yes that's happened. Dream almost burnt the kitchen.
-

"I'm going to mark you now, ready?" Dream whispers against George's skin to which George nods.

"Yes, I'm ready" George says quietly while smiling a bit.
-

Dream slowly bites down on George's skin which makes George take a deep breath in pain while holding the covers tightly in his hands.
Dream stays there for a bit and a few seconds later he lets go of the bite and looks at George. George takes a sigh of relief and opens his eyes to see Dream looking at him to see if hes ok. George smiles and kisses his cheek.
While doing that, he hears Drean chuckling abit. Confused, George looks up to him.
-

"Your turning to your wolf George." Dream says smiling.