An opportunity

George POV
TRIGGER WARNING!! BRIEF MENTION OF KILLING (will say when that scene appears)

George was on his lunch break with Karl while Sapnap was behind the counter taking over for a bit. George and Karl sat in the corner of the cafe with George having a Hot chocolate and Karl having a Vanilla Frappuccino. They were both on their phones scrolling thought InstaMap, BlueBird (Twitter) and showing each other funny videos and memes.

"Hey Karl can I ask you something?" George said while, switching off his phone and putting it on the table, near his drink.
"Go ahead" Karl replied with switching his phone off and putting it on his lap while getting his drink and drinking it a bit.
"Why... Why do you and Sapnap hate eachother?" George said in curiosity, looking at Karl. Karl finished drinking his drink and putted it back in the table.
"Well two things. 1. It's not really hate... Just very dislike." George nodded and hummed in response to continue.
"2. I honestly don't know... probably cuz he thinks he is soooooo much better than me cuz I'm 1 rank below him or something I don't really know." Karl said looking at George. "So like.. you were born to just hate eachother.. because of a rank?" George asked while drinking a bit of his hot chocolate.
"Born to hate eachother yes. Because of the ranks, maybe... I mean he is freinds with you and you're a Beta. No offense" Karl said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"It chill" George said while putting his hot chocolate back down.
"But yeah I don't know... sorry if it's not the answer you wanted" Karl said while looking at his phone to check the time.
"Its fine, I was just genuinely curious." George said with a smile.

A comfortable yet aquard silence filled the air between them as they went back on their phones to scroll through apps. The cafe isn't normally busy when George and Karl have their breaks and around 20 customers are having drinks, conversations ect. Probably 1-4 people come in during George and Karl's break but when people dont enter, Sapnap goes on his phone behind the counter to watch VideoStop (YouTube lol.)

Suddenly, Sapnap gets away from, the counter and walks towards George and Karl. Karl sees Sapnap and smirks a bit.
"Ok first Karl shut up, second George you seen this?" Sapnap said giving his phone to George. George takes the phone and reads the post.

New Job opening in coding- Minecraft

TW: BRIEF MENTION OF KILLING

This made George nervous and excited and kept reading the article over and over again, hoping this wasn't a dream. "Well?" Sapnap said while taking his phone back and checking the front doors of the cafe to make sure no one was entering.
"What was it?" Karl said, taking his drink and drinking the last few drops of it.
"A job opening dumb ass" Sapnap said while rolling his eyes.
"What for? Smart guy" Karl said in a sassy tone.
"Coding in minecraft. The big company minecraft. You sure its real Sapnap?!" George said in excitement and looked at Sapnap.
Sapnap nodded in response "you gonna go for the interview?" Sapnap said while smiling.
"Yes! Wait no! Wait... maybe.. What if they don't take me on if I'm a Beta... Although... I do have 6 degrees.. But what if they want 10?! Or 25?! What if-"
George was cut off by Karl saying
"George. Listen to me. You are so smart, one of the smartest people I know. They have to take you on!" Karl said, encouraging him.
"And.. if they dont?" George said in a sad tone.
"I'll kill them" Karl said so casually. This made Sapnap laugh a bit and made George smile at the offer.

END OF TW

The cafe door opens and Sapnap waves George goodbye and gives Karl a death stare and walks back behind the counter. This made Karl roll his eyes as he didn't find it threatening. George went on his phone to find the article to see when the last deadline to enter the job is.
"So you gonna do it?" Karl said smiling, hoping he would. George looked at Karl and nodded which made Karl smile even more and clapping his hands quietly a bit. George booked an appointment and filled a form in for the interview. This took 20 minutes to do as George has filled out many interview forms in the past to the point be is a pro at doing it and knew what to write.

Karl looked at the time and looked at George.
"Its the end of our break George, you done?" George didn't reply for 20 seconds as he was concentrated with sending the form. He looked at Karl and smiled.
"Done and sent!" This made Karl surprised of how fast George filled it out and wanted to know how he did it. They both stood up, with karl grabbing his drink and throwing it in the bin and George taking his cup and putting it in the kitchen. George stood in the kitchen for a few seconds, wishing, hoping that he will get the job...