meeting Fundys ghost dad

George POV

Currently on a train to go to L'sandburg where Fundys mum Sally works at a hospital. Just a recap. So to make the 15 minute train ride less aquard, I decided to talk with Fundy...

-
"So Fundy what are you doing recently? How come you haven't spoke to me and the others in a week and a half?" I ask, looking at him as he looks outside the window.

"Been with my Boyfriend..." he sighs.

"O-oh! That's cool!" I say smiling.

"Mhm" he says with no expression.

"Hey... what's wrong? Is your boyfriend doing something?! Ok! I need his name, bloodline, family tree, DNA, his fa-" I was listing off until Fundy cuts me off, looking at me.

"No no no no!! Gosh no! Hes amazing! It's just my parents..." he says.

"What about them?" I ask.

"They haven't seen eachother in years... decades even... and dad wants us to visit him first." He says, his smile fading.

"So... where are we going? If it isn't L'sandburg? And we have to be there by 11... its nearly 10:30..." I say nervously as he chuckles.

"Don't worry I told mum that we will be a bit late so we got the next free appointment at 1:30 pm. And my dad lives... well I don't know. He said he would meet us at the train station where we get off." Fundy explains as I nod.

"So why does your dad wanna visit you?" I ask.

"Just to catch up on everything to be honest." He says smiling a bit.

"Also! If you see a blue sheep next to him, dont panic. It's his emotional support animal he brings everywhere so dont touch the sheep or anything, its just trying to do their job" Fundy explains to which I nod.

-
Suddenly the train slows down and we enter the train station. We wait till the train stops and me and Fundy exit the train. Fundy looks around for his dad and a few seconds of searching, he finds his dad and walks to him. I follow Fundy and sees hes hugging a guy in a yellow cotton sweater with blue jeans and white converse. He also wears a yellow beanie and is holding a leash to a fluffly blue sheep who is standing next to him.
I get cut off my thoughts by Fundy.

-
"And this is my freind George dad. George this is my dad, Ghostbur." Fundy says smiling, standing next to his dad.

"Oh! Hello Fundys freind George! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ghostbur and this is Freind." He says smiling.

"Its a pleasure to meet you to sir" I say smiling.

"Hey dad where do you live anyways?" Fundy asks.

"Oh! I live in something called... an apartment. It's so cool and Freind likes it. Dont you?" He asks, petting the sheeps head to which the sheep 'baars.'

"Anyways you guys going anyways?" He asks.

"Waiting for the train to L'sandburg. To visit Sally... remember?" Fundy asks, looking at Ghostbur.

"Oh! Shes my... ex wife? Right?" Ghostbur asks to which Fundy smiles and nods.

"You remembered!! I'm so proud dad!" Fundy says smiling more to which Ghostbur smiles.

"Did you hear that Freind? I remembered!!" He says to the sheep excitedly to which the sheep 'baars' in response.

"Hey dad... I know it may be abit soon but... you wanna see her?" Fundy asks.

"Sure! I'll love to make a new freind!" Ghostbur says smiling.

"That's good cuz I got an extra ticket by mistake. You can have it sir" I say, smiling with the Fatherly, son convocation I just witnessed.

"Thank you Grog!" Ghostbur says smiling. I nod and smile back.

-
10 minutes of talking and waiting later and the train to L'sandburg arrives and we all get in the train and sits on a 4 seater with a table in the middle. Me and Fundy sit next to eachother and Ghostbur and Freind sits next to eachother... However, Freinds front legs are on the table just chilling and vibing.
While Ghostbur looks out the window, looking and admiring the scenery and Freind has a nap. I take this advantage to ask Fundy something.

-
"Hey Fundy how come your dad doesn't remember anything?" I whispered to Fundy.

"He died in war when I was 18 ish so he got revived as a ghost. My mum also died and got revived as a mermaid. So that's why their pale" Fundy whispered back.

"So... they have their inner wolfs?" I ask , whispering.

"Ghosts can't so they chill as ghosts." He whispered back to which I nod and look out the window.

'Just 1 hour away... 1 hour until I get my inner wolf.'I thought, smiling a bit...

-
-
-

Hey guys sheep0 here! I just wanna say thank you for 10k+ views!!! Like huh?! Wot? Thank you guys so much!!

Also sorry for the 2 day late post, it's been really warm in England and all I've been doing is no joke, watching Netflix and playing minecraft cuz I'm not used to very warm heat so sorry if future posts in the summer will be slow/fast.

Double also!!
You guys are amazing, cool, fabulous and so much more. But you wanna know a fun fact?
Drinking water make you grow :D
So remember to hydrate right now!! Thank you :D