Epilogue 1

George POV

"AND CUT!" the director shouted as the cameras stopped recording in the studio as people cheered. I smiled and hugged clay as he hugged my back.

"Well done" he says as I smile.

--
You might be wondering... what the fuck happened. Well it's a movie. You just red or watched a movie. Yes we still have our secondary genders but both me and Clay (aka Dream) are Alphas. Gotta admit it was hard for me to act like a Beta but with my 3 years of acting, it was easy. And by the way, in real life, everyone is treated the same whereas the film there are ranks which was removed and burned like... 100 years ago.
But anyways, right now I'm walking to the food table to get a pizza and heard someone stand next to me also getting a pizza slice. I look up while eating and see Clay.
--

"Hey Clay" I say smiling.

"H...hey" he says nervously. I get confused and finish my pizza slice.

"So... you gonna go to watch the film in 5 months time?" I ask looking at him to which he nods and finishes his pizza.

"Yeah also um. I'm wondering if you wanna go get coffee." He says nervously while scratching the back of his neck, refusing to look at me. I chuckle.

"Clay you have asked me that so many times. Why are you nervous now? Is it cuz your jealous I'm the better Alpha?" I ask smirking. He chuckled and rolls his eyes, finally looking at me.

"God no. I'm always the number 1 Alpha. But I'm asking cuz I wanna tell you something... in private." He says while going red. I nod.

"When and where pissbaby?" I ask as he thinks.

"Tonight at 10... my place?" He asks to which I nod and smile. He smiles aswell and goes to Nick (aka, sapnap).

"GEORGE!" Hanna, Ponk (also known as ponk) and Sam shouted as they ran at me at full speed as they hugged me, almost causing me to fall

"Hey!" I smile as I hug back

"The film is finally over! And onto the next big thing!" Hanna said excitedly as I chuckle

"True that. I'm glad it's over" Sam says as we look at him

"Like I like being a side character but I like being a main character, with Ponk!" Sam smiles as he puts an arm around Ponks shoulder, causing him to blush hard

"Y..yeah!" Ponk mumbles

"I still can't belive they managed to get a celebrity in the film" Hanna says as we nod

"How did they even get XD anyways?" I ask

"You know our director? The Gregory?" Ponk asks as I nod

"Well apparently those two are secret lovers and XD is a big simp for Gregory" Ponm whispers as it made sense.

"Now I'm thinking about it... I'm gonna miss you guys" Hanna says weakly

"Hey! I'm sure we will all be in another movie someday!" I smile as they smile and nod as we shared another hug as the 3 went off to the others.
--
I yawn and make my way to the bathroom which is down the hall from the main studio. I open the door and see Karl and Nick making out. I blink as they both pause and look at me as we all stare at eachother for a couple of seconds.
--
"You guys were being gay?... Good job, carry on" I nervously say as I leave the bathroom and decided to use the one in my caravan out front.

"Hey George!" I hear Clay say as he walks to me.

"Hello" I smile

"So um just wanted to clarify, when I said my place I ment the caravan, ya know cuz we are gonna re take any shots that aren't good" Clay nervously says as I nod

"I know what you ment" I chuckle

"Knew that!" Clay laughs aquardly

"Why don't we have the coffee now?" I ask as he gulps

"No!" He yells which makes me jump

"N..no because I gotta clean" Clay rubs the back of his neck

"That's the least of my problems" I re assure

"B..but-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek as he turns red.

"Its fine" I smile again as he nods slowly and we make our way to his caravan to chat.
----
Epilogue filler to start of the 4 part ending :)