First day

George POV

Monday 9am

George was nervous. He was in the coding department in his new work place. He was still organising his desk but the silence was aquard. No one spoke, not even when they were on their break. It was quiet to the point to you hear a pin drop and George hated it. He was used to people laughing and chatting while music played faintly in the background and now it's just silence...

A few minutes later and George finished his desk. He had a photo of him, Sapnap and Karl on his left with a water bottle next to it and infront of him was his work computer and on his right was some desk space. George sat down and stared at the blank screen for a bit, unsure of what to do as Dream was in a meeting with Philza. George got the courage to talk to the person to the left of him. He moved his chair a bit so he was behind but to the side of them and tapped them on the shoulder which made them flinch and look at George with confusion.

"Hi! I'm George!" George said smiling at them. They waved and smiled at George before writing on a peice of paper and giving it to George.
'Hi! I'm Callahan! I don't speak unfortunately but it's nice to meet you!' The peice of paper said.
"How come no one talks?" George asked when suddenly someone popped their head over their computer, opposite Callahan and spoke.
"The boss, Dream likes silence and prefers no one talking. Hi I'm Sam" Sam said smiling at George.
"I'm George" George said smiling. "But why does no one talk... even on breaks?" George asked, looking at Sam.
"Dream doesn't want the co-workers to be freinds in the worm place which is bullshit" Sam said rolling his eyes a bit which made George smile.
"What do you guys do around here... for fun?" George asked looking at Sam then Callahan when suddenly a new voice appears from the right, next to George.
"Nothing to be honest. Once again Dreams stupid rules won't let us do anything, we even have time times of when we should have breaks like the fuck?!" The woman said in rage which scared George a bit and making the other 2 flinch. She took a deep breath in and breathed out slowly before looking at the 3 guys.
"I'm Hanna. Hanna Rose. Nice to meet you guys" She said smiling.
"Sam"
"George and this is Callahan. Also remind me not to get to your bad side" George said smiling which made Hanna laugh a bit.

The 4 new freinds were chatting for a few minutes when suddenly Dream entered the floor and the 4 freinds froze and immediately went to their computers like nothing happened. Luckily for them, Dream didn't catch them and went to his own office, closing the door.

"Guys write your numbers I'll make a groupchat" Sam whispered to the other 3 to which they all nodded and wrote their numbers on a peice of paper and gave it to sam.  Once George gave his number, George sat back down and looked at the blank screen.

'I'll sort it tomorrow I'm lazy' George thought to him self when he suddenly got s new notification.

Unnamed chatroom
+44******* Added +12*******
+44******* Added +69*******
+44******* Added +07*******

+44******* - hey guys this is Sam 😎
+69******* - The one and only Callahan 🥵✋
Me - George
+12******* - Bad bitch Hanna 😌

Callahan my beloved 🥵😌 changed Group name to 'The bad bitches and Callahan'

Cool sam😎 - Hahaha love the name Callahan
Callahan my beloved 🥵😌 - ikr! It's kinda hot
Me - 😳
Bad bitch Hanna 😌🍿 - 😳😳🍿 Damn Callahan, who knew u simped 4 gc names haha
Callahan my beloved 🥵😌 - shhh dont expose me

George smiled at the texts. He finally made new freinds and felt like he belong. He forgot about Dream, he forgot about the world, he forgot ranks existed. All that mattered was George was happy and was exited for the memories that he would make with his new freinds...

--------

Sorry 4 the short chapter haha