𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You gon let your daughter wear what you be wearin?" Faira asked, her face tied up in disgust while she looked me up and down.

I looked at her before nodding my head. I wasn't wearing anything explicit but this Faira and everything I wear she got a problem.

"She can wear anything she wants. These niggas needa stop bein pedophiles n sexualizin everything. Females included cause I know it ain't just males." I replied, fixing my bra strap.

Faira frowned her face up. "Her wearing things like that ain't safe." She said. "Plus that's called being a hoe if she do." She continued, folding her arms.

"Like I said, these niggas needa learn how to keep they eyes to themselves n stop tryin to tell these girls what wear. At the end of the day, it don't matta what you wea if they gon rape you, they gon rape you." I said, crossing my legs.

Including the boys who like to wear feminine clothing, niggas always gotta have a problem with shit. Bitches too. Its annoying as hell, to be honest.

Its 2021, grow the fuck up.

"Is that why you have your son dressed in feminine things?" Faira said, looking at Sai who was sleep on the couch.

"In my opinion, there's no such thing as whats feminine and whats masculine. If I put a tutu on my son, yall can talk all yall want cause I still wouldn't give a fuck. Same thing goes for my son, ion give a fuck what he wear. If he likes crop tops, imma buy him buku crop tops." I answered, lifting my hand up to look at my nails.

"Yall can't stop me from letting my kids wear whatever they want. Be mad all you want, these my kids and I'm raising em not you." I told her, seeing as she started rolling her eyes and mumbling under her breath.

Told Sonder that too and all he said was that if somebody touch his kids, he was goin to jail.

What these men are teaching they sons nowadays is called toxic masculinity. Took me forever tryna get Sonder to cry one damn time cause he was talkin bout 'men ain't supposed to cry' wit his dumbass.

I should've punched him so I could've made his eyes water.

"You not made to have kids. Teaching them that they can wear whatever they want." She said making me smile.

"They can. And imma let em." I said, standing up slowly and stretching. Even Seren had a problem with me saying that they can wear whatever they want.

They act like its gonna kill the whole earth cause of it.