Loki- Secrets

POV: You and Loki have been dating in secret for over a year, only Frigga knows. One day, Thor get's involved

Word Count: 606
Type: Fluff I guess, nothing weird
Reader Pronouns: She/her

I'm making a part 2, I don't really want to sit down and write 1K+ words in a single chapter

Your dress:

•••

You slipped out onto a balcony, closing the door as quietly as possible behind you, wearing nothing but a nightgown. The cold air nipped at your exposed ankles and ears as the wind rustled through your hair. "Hello darling."

A smiled played on your lips as you turned around to see Loki, leaning against the wall. He smiled and pushed off the wall, coming over to you and kissing you passionately.
"Loki."
"Were you followed?"
"I'm no idiot."
"I know, I just like to be sure."

He placed a kiss on your neck and you let out a soft, content hum. You could feel his smile. Lately, the only way you could get a moment alone was during the night when Asgard was asleep. Thor had not been leaving you alone.

You looked out over the sleeping kingdom and sighed, smiling. Loki pulled away and followed your gaze. "You can't get a view like this anywhere else, can you?"
"I seriously doubt it."

He let out a low chuckle and kissed you again as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. "We have court duties to attend to tomorrow." You whispered, leaning your forehead against his.
"Your point is what, my dear Y/N?"
"My point is, I'd rather not show up with hickeys on my neck and bags under my eyes. I'm supposed to be single- as are you- and I don't want to explain myself to Odin."

He nodded, but kept his arms wrapped firmly around you. "Alright, I suppose that is fair. But I'm staying with you."
"What about the staff?"
"Lock the door."

You hummed and took his hand, slipping back inside and tip-toeing down the halls, exchanging small smiles and giggling softly. Loki loved seeing you like this, but his
tough-guy mojo had to be upheld. Every now and again he'd laugh, but when you weren't looking he would smile and watch you.

You got to your room and pushed the door open, swiftly shutting and locking it as Loki stepped in. You turned and jumped into your bed, giggling as you made impact and a moment later, Loki curled in behind you. "Goodnight, Y/N."
"Goodnight, Loki."

•••Time Skip•••

Dawn came around and you begrudgingly got up, Loki still asleep behind you. You smiled at his sleeping figure, brushed out your hair and changed before heading to court, closing the door loudly behind you so he'd (hopefully) get up.

You arrived at court and took your seat next to Thor, who smiled at you.
"Lady Y/N. Good morning, did you sleep well?"
"I did, thank you, Thor, did you?"
"Yes I did, did you? Wait- I just asked that."

You laughed and he buried his head in his hands, letting out a low chuckle. A moment later, Loki took his seat on the other side of Thor and court began.

•••Time Skip•••

Court ended and the staff filed out. You began to get up and head out when Thor called for you. "Lady Y/N, can I speak with you?"
"Sure thing, Thor."
"I'll wait for you outside."

You nodded to Loki and he left the courtroom, closing the door behind him but remaining with an ear pressed to it. He didn't trust his brother when it came to you. "So, Y/N, you know how the ball is coming up?"
"Yes, I can't wait. I always loved parties."
"That you do, but I was wondering if you'd like to be my date?"
"Oh, I'm flattered. But I'm afraid I'm already going with someone, I'm sorry."
"Who? You've barely left the palace."

The door pushed open and Loki stepped in. "She's going with me, Brother."