Peter- I'm Home

POV: You and Peter come home from college to surprise Tony and Pepper, with the help of Morgan, of course.

This is 3 years in the future where you're 20, so Morgan's 8. Just a quick FYI.

Final note, you and Peter are siblings but you have different powers. To put it in a short form, you can control and manipulate fog, also being able to transform yourself into it. Your alias is Venus because Venus is known as the cloudy planet, just so you know. I stole it off the internet, don't judge me.

Word Count: 1,047
Type: Cute. Sure, why not?
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit:

•••

You and Peter snuck up the driveway of Tony and Pepper's house, having parked your car down at the bottom. You just finished your first year at Harvard and Peter had just finished his third at MIT, following in Tony's footsteps. The schools weren't too far away, only about a 4 minute drive, so it was easy for you two to talk and get together to surprise Tony and Pepper. Peter turned to you say you started up the driveway. "You sure this is a good idea? You know Morgan can't exactly keep a secret."
"She's 8, it's not like she's going to run around saying her dad's Iron-Man anymore. Trust me, she can keep a secret."
"Whatever you say, Venus."
"Shut up, you know I didn't pick my name, the press did, Spider-Boy."
"I'm a man, I'm 22."
"Mhm. Sure thing. Baby face."

He scoffed at you and you laughed as you trudged through the fresh snow up to the dock where you found Morgan, kicking her feet while sitting on the bench. The second she saw you two she jumped up and ran over as you both pulled her into a hug, as tight as you could regardless of her giant coat. "Peter! Y/N! I missed you!"
"Hi Morgan! We missed you too. Did you remember the plan?"
"Yeah, and don't worry, they don't know, but can we go over it one more time?"
"Sure, but Peter's better at explaining things than I am."

You and Morgan both looked at him, she was practically bouncing up and down. She was very excited that you two were home. "Ok, fine. Morgan, we're going to sneak into the playhouse, so make sure that your mom and dad don't see us. Then, you'll come back out and we'll tell you when you're ready so you can go get your dad. You have to tell him there's spiders in the house and you need him to deal with them, AKA us, and then we'll surprise him. You got it?"
"Yeah. Simple enough. You can go run into the playhouse, they won't see you. Mom's in the kitchen and dad's in the garage right now, but you'll have to be quick."
"Alright, let's go, Bug. Morgan, I'm trusting you on this one."
"I won't let you down."

You smiled and started walking, sneaking around the side of the house to Morgan's playhouse, pulling open the door and crawling inside before getting settled. A few moments later, Morgan appeared in the doorway. "Ready?"
"Yeah, let's see how well you can act."

She saluted and shut the door behind her as you chuckled before she ran off towards the garage. You could hear her yelling to Tony and you looked at Peter, your smile growing. His did too and you almost burst out laughing, but you held it in. You reached out your arm and drew the fake curtains before crossing your legs and sitting on the floor again. "You said the spiders are in the playhouse?"
"Yeah, can you take care of them please? They're really big."
"Do I need a shoe?"
"No! Just move them outside, please?"
"Ok, alright."

You heard him laugh and watched as the door handle turned. You anxiously waited for the door to be pushed open with Peter, who could barely conceal his excitement. The door finally opened and revealed Tony and Morgan. She was beaming and he looked shocked before the same expression overcame his face. "You weren't kidding when you said the spiders were big."
"Nope!"
"What are you guys doing home? The semester isn't over until tomorrow!"
"No, the semester ended yesterday. We left this morning, we wanted to come see you and Morgan had the great idea to surprise you guys." Peter beamed.
"I'm so happy to see you two, Pepper's going to freak out."

You and Peter laughed and stood up, climbing out of the playhouse before getting wrapped up in a hug. You four stood there, hugging for what felt like forever, before finally breaking apart. Tony extended his hands and you and Peter each grabbed one while Morgan ran way ahead, stopping at the porch to look back at you. "Pepper's making lunch, but we always have extra. Are you guys hungry?"
"We're college students, we're always hungry." You joked.
"You have that in common with the 8 year old."
"Hey!"

You laughed as she shouted at you from the porch. You, Peter and Tony trudged up the steps and onto the porch, letting go of Tony's hands. Morgan ran through the front door shouting for Pepper. "Mom, mom! Mooom!"
"What is it, Morgan?"
"Dad brought a surprise!"
"If it's another ridiculous car or something, so help me Tony-"

She cut herself off when she saw you two and squealed in delight, running over to hug you both. You wrapped your arms around her and Peter did the same. She always smelled like cinnamon when you were with her over the winter holidays, glad to see that didn't change. "Mrs. Potts, good to see you again." Peter smiled.
"Y/N, Peter, it's been too long!"
"We were only away for a few months, you couldn't have missed us that much." You laughed.
"Of course I can, now sit down. I'm making spaghetti and meatballs."
"Yes."

You did a little victory dance and Pepper and Tony laughed as you and Peter sat down at the table, eagerly awaiting Pepper's signature spaghetti and meatballs. She put something in it that made everything taste 10x better. You had figured it out, but Peter still had no clue what she put in it. He leaned over to you and whispered. "What makes it so good?"
"She puts paprika in it."
"Wait, that's it?"
"Yeah. I make it all the time for my dorm mates whenever I can. They love it."
"Wow. No more box Mac and cheese for me."
"There will be."
"Totally."

Pepper finished cooking and dished it out as you gratefully accepted it, barely getting out a 'thank you' before you dug in. Tony, Morgan and Pepper sat down around you and conversation immediately ensued. School, work, the Avengers, Morgan's most recent adventure, all of it. You were home, but it felt like you never left at all.