The Avengers- Girl Scouts

POV: The Girl Scouts always set up their cookie stands outside Avengers HQ, knowing the boys will crack and give in.

Btw, I made it gay again. I love Wanda too much despite her psychopathic tendencies. If you have something against LGBTQ+, then wtf are you doing on Wattpad? Everywhere you look it's gay. Also get off my page. We have no room for hatred here.

I'm also referencing Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D a lot, I love the show. If you've watched it, you know the characters, but if not, basically you're an inhuman with electrokenisis, basically like another character from the show named Lincoln. I recommend the show btw, it's really good. SPOILERS AHEAD THOUGH, BE WARNED. (Seasons 3-5 mostly)

Last note; I'm very sleep deprived, stressed and overall just really sad lately. Please ignore how bad the writing and plot is, I just have no motivation, but I need to keep writing for y'all.

Word Count: 1,828
Type: Cute? Funny? Idfk, I'm tired dude
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit:

•••

You stepped out of the car and greeted Nat at the door to the compound. She squealed and ran towards you as you quickly wrapped her up in a tight hug, a staple of yours. "Y/N! It's great to see you again. I've missed those hugs."
"It's good to see you too, Nat. It's been so long since I've been home."

You both smiled and headed into the compound, where you were immediately bombarded by the boys, though Steve, Tony and Clint were missing. Thor and Bucky met you at the door first as you dropped your bags. "Y/N! How was the undercover mission?"
"It's been nearly 3 years!"
"It's been 2, Thor. And I've been well, the mission was a success, obviously."
"Glad to have you back."

You turned your head at the familiar voice and smiled as Steve filled up the doorframe, Clint sprinting towards you. He ran into you and you let out a huff as he hugged you. "Clint, Cap. Good to see you both, though I'd like to breathe, please."
"No can do, I need to get a hug in before-"
"Y/N! YOU'RE HOME!"
"That..."

Wanda bounded down the stairs, using her powers to throw Clint off of you and into a bookshelf before colliding with you, wrapping you up in a tight hug. You nuzzled into her neck and breathed in deeply as you embraced. You whispered in her ear, not so quietly, but you didn't think anyone would hear. "God, I missed you."
"It's been so long. We have a lot of... catching up, to do."
"Get a room, you two!"

You chuckled and finally pulled away from Wanda, but kept your hands locked together with hers. Apparently your initial thought was wrong, as Clint did in fact hear you. "Where's Tony run off to?"
"He's probably in the lab." Bruce answered. "Here, I'll help you with your bags."
"Thank you, Scott. I don't have much though. I left most of whatever I had left at the safe house I stayed at."
"And? You were on an undercover mission for 2 years! I've been missing my bestie and I want details. I want the drama. I need to know things!"
"Alright, alright."