Tony- Coming "Home"

POV: You haven't seen your birth mother since you were a baby, as you were adopted at 7 years old. You receive a letter one day asking you to meet with her.

This was kinda hard to write, especially when I got to the part where the mother comes into play because trauma so I apologize if it's crappy writing.

I'd also like to apologize for the end, I'm just very angry with everything and everyone right now so why not take it out on a figment of my imagination. So yeah, I'm sorry.

Word Count: 2,845
Type: Sad??? Angry??? I have no clue
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit before the time skip:

Your outfit after the time skip:

•••

You walked down the driveway towards the mailbox, hand in hand with your daughter, Morgan. She loved to get the mail with you, always hoping there was something for her inside. You opened the box and pulled out the stack of mail, flicking through it quickly, pausing on a letter with your names scrawled across it in messy handwriting. You pulled it out and handed the others to Morgan. "Run these up to the house and give them to Daddy, ok?"
"Ok. Are you coming?"
"Of course, just don't let me catch you or else I think the tickle monster might be paying you a visit."

You started after her and she giggled, running as fast as she could back up to the house. You smiled to yourself and closed the mailbox, ripping open the envelope. There wasn't a return address on it, but often times you and Tony got letters like that from the Avengers if they didn't want their location to be discovered.

You walked up the driveway and saw Tony and Morgan on the porch, waving. You chuckled and ran up to them, kissing Morgan on the cheek and Tony on the lips. "Hey, what's that you've got there?"
"Just some letter. Maybe from the team, maybe from Fury, maybe from someone else entirely, I don't quite know yet."
"Alright, well let me know if it's anything interesting."
"Will do."

He smiled and kissed your cheek, picking up Morgan and taking her inside for breakfast. He always made it while you two were down getting the mail. You took a seat on the swing on your porch and unfolded the paper, eyes scanning through it.