Thor- IKEA

POV: You and the Avengers go to IKEA where no one can pronounce the names of the furniture except Thor, so you make a game out of it.

My first Thor chapter in like, 32 parts, go me. I'm sorry it took so long but I finally made one for you!

Word Count: 1,868
Type: Funny?? I guess??? Towards the end it gets sappy. Deal with it.
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit:

•••

You walked into the store with the Avengers, earning some looks of awe as you strolled past the many people already inside. The word "store" was an understatement, it was more of a never ending labyrinth of furniture. "Can we go get meatballs?"
"Peter those are at the very end of the trip through, genius marketing in my opinion, we have to walk through this maze to get to them."
"I still want meatballs."

You laughed and headed towards the escalator with the others. Thor was undoubtedly confused about the magical moving steps, but figured them out pretty quickly.

You all walked through the different "rooms" of the store, looking at everything, from pillows to  lamps to bed frames. All written in Swedish, of course. You and the team couldn't understand a bloody word written on them. Tony walked up to a fridge and gestured to the sign. "What does this even mean? How do you pronounce it?"
"It's Stjärnstatus. In English it roughly translates to 'star status' but that doesn't really matter."

You all looked at Thor, shocked that he understood it. You all stood in silence until it clicked in your head. "Allspeak! You have Allspeak!"
"Correct, Lady Y/N."
"Allspeak? What's that?" Peter questioned.
"He can read, speak and understand all languages, including those of animals if I'm not mistaken."
"Someone's done their homework." Nat nudged your side playfully.
"Oh do shut up."

Nat chuckled, knowing about your tiny, little crush on the God of Thunder. You felt a blush creeping up your neck and looked away, making eye contact with a little kid. You waved at him and he nearly fainted as his mother smiled kindly at you. It's not everyday you see the Avengers in an IKEA, and it's even rarer that they say hello to your 6-year-old son.

You chuckled and turned your attention back to the group. You all headed towards the bedroom sets where Peter was already looking around like he wanted to jump on the beds. You placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey kid, this isn't a sleepover, if you jump on the beds you will get kicked out."
"Do you have experience in that department?"
"Yes, now stick to the arrows."
"Fine."
"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Y/N has been kicked out of an IKEA or what?"
"Yes, Stark. We are. We all have a past."
"I'm 90% sure no one else's past consists of getting kicked out of IKEA."
"You don't know that."

You continued walking and Nat smirked, rolling her eyes at you. She knew what had happened because she was there with you and had also gotten kicked out, but you decided to leave that part out of the story to spare at least one of you. Steve pointed to a table and nudged Thor in the side. "Hey, Thor. How do you pronounce that?"
"Äpplarö. It means 'apple island,' which is a strange name for a table, but then again you Midgardians are strange."
"Is there anything you can't pronounce in here?"
"Probably not, but you can try."
"Challenge accepted. You guys in?"