Peter- Old Soul

POV: You're over a thousand years old where you come from, but on earth you're only 17. You and Peter start dating and you can become pretty protective.

For some reason the picture at the top isn't loading for me (???) so I don't know if you can see it, but if not it's no big deal. Don't be alarmed, I didn't forget, it just won't work.

Word Count: 1113, it's a long one
Type: Idk, it varies from moment to moment
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit:

•••

You walked down the street heading to Peter's apartment building, eyes open and on the lookout for any potential threats. It was unlikely, but you weren't taking any chances. Since the last incident, you both had to be extra careful.

You approached the building and pushed the door open, walking into the lobby and making your way towards the elevator, pressing the button. You tapped your foot as you waited for it and when it came, you got in quickly and punched in the floor number before pushing the close door button.

As it ascended, you pulled out your phone and sent a quick message to Peter, telling him you'd be up in a minute. You hit your hand to your thigh until the doors open and Peter greeted you. "Y/N, I was wondering when you were coming up."
"I literally just messaged you, Parker."
"My phone died."
"Mhm, sure. Let's go work on the project, shall we?"
"Yeah, good idea. Come, my Aunt May is excited to meet you."
"Oh?"
"She baked cookies. A lot of cookies."

You chuckled and headed to Peter's apartment, as he pushed open the door, the overwhelming smell of freshly baked cookies filled your nose and you smiled. "Oh wow, it really smells like cookies in here."
"I did warn you."

You laughed and a moment later, May greeted you, smothering Peter first of course. "Y/N, it's so lovely to meet you. Peter's told me all about you."
"It's nice to meet you too, Ms. Parker. I didn't think Peter would have mentioned me."

You glanced at him and May laughed as Peter rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Please, call me May. There's cookies in the kitchen but I've got to get going, I have an errand to run. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

She gave Peter a final hug and waved to you before slipping out the door, locking it behind her. You waited a few seconds before looking at Peter. "'Peter's told me all about you.' Really? Did you tell her about the part where I'm older than Galileo?"
"No-"
"What about the part where I survived the Black Death, the Spanish Flu, and Smallpox?"
"No! I wouldn't dare mention any of that. And I'm sorry, she just likes to take an interest in my life."
"I'm older than her by a long shot. And I mean a long shot."
"Come on, you look 17."
"I'm over a millennium old, Peter. That's a thousand years. 1,314 to be exact."
"You age well, no one would know."

You laughed and elbowed him in the side, kissing him on his cheek and he smiled. "Come on. We- technically just you but I'm a good girlfriend- have a project to do and I don't want your lovely aunt getting ideas if we don't finish."
"Y/N!"
"I'm saying let's NOT giver her ideas."

He shuddered and you smiled, heading to his room to work on his project/essay for the Quantum Realm. It was mostly focused on the Avengers and how they brought the Vanished people back, but it was still technically on the Quantum Realm itself. You were somewhat of an expert on the subject as you had visited it whilst bringing Peter and the others back, so your input was helpful.

Hours passed before you had to head back to your apartment, and you both had a big mission tomorrow, May still wasn't back but she texted saying she would be soon, an hour or so tops. You walked home with him and ran into a somewhat familiar face. "Hey Penis Parker! Who's the girl?" Peter groaned and you quickly glanced back, eyeing the kid.
"Flash, right? That's the kid?"
"Yeah, that'd be him."
"Go up ahead, I'll deal with him."
"You sure? He can be difficult."
"Yeah I'm sure. Now go."

You kissed him quickly and he went up the block as you made your way over to Flash across the street, a smirk plastered on his stupid face. "Hey, what's your name?"
"It has no value to you. But I do know your name, Flash right?"
"That's right. What are you doing with him? He's a loser, why settle for him when you could have me?"

You rolled your eyes and scoffed at him. He was starting to piss you off. "First off,"

You backed him up until he was against the wall, your arm against his throat. Not enough to suffocate him, but enough for it to hurt like a bitch. "I didn't settle for him. I would be settling for you, however." You tilted your head and stared him down. "I suggest you listen to this next part, or else it'll be your head. Understood?"
"Uhm, yes. Yes ma'am."
"I haven't made a promise in over a thousand years, but I promise you this, if you touch even a single hair on his head, I will end you. And I will do so smiling while drenched in your blood. Do I make myself clear?"

He nodded, fear evident in his eyes. You smirked and backed off, heading back to Peter while flipping Flash off. He was waiting at the corner for you. "What'd you say to him? He looks like he's going to wet himself."
"He just might."
"What did you do?"
"I put him in his place. I think it's best if I don't tell you what I said anyway."
"Alright..."

You smiled and he slipped his hand into yours, bringing it up and kissing the back of it. You continued up the street until you were at your apartment building. "Alright, it's late and you should get home."
"Why can't I just stay here?"
"Your aunt. She 'likes to take an interest in your life' and she'll bombard you with questions if you don't go home."
"Ok that's true, I'll give you that."

You smiled and pushed the door to the building open, turning to face Peter. "Goodnight, Peter."
"Goodnight, Y/N."

You kissed him goodnight and shut the door as he walked back home and you headed to the elevator. You called it and waited for it to come as you checked the time on your phone. 10:27 PM. You looked at your background and smiled. It was a picture of Peter holding a giant teddy bear he won at the fair. He gave it to you afterwards, but it never ceased to being a smile to your lips.

You had been told never to fall in love with a mortal- the consequences outweighed the benefits by a long shot- but yet you found yourself falling deeper in love with one every day.