The Avengers- "Good" Girl

POV: You're a double agent inside the Avengers team, no one suspects you. Turns out, the good girl isn't as good as she seems.

This is when Bucky is still the Winter Soldier, so he's at HYDRA with you. Anything bolded is in Russian.

I feel kinda bad writing this but I feel like committing murder, but as we all know, in real life it's a "federal offence" and "illegal" (whatever that means) so I have to kill people in my writing -_-

Word Count: 1036
Type: Dark. I made people die. I'm in a mood right now
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit during the first portion:

Your outfit after the time skip:

•••

The party was going smoothly, just how it should be. The team was settling in and getting comfortable, not expecting any attack any time soon. Well it was coming.

You were positioned at the bar, drink in hand, getting a live feed from Rumlow. The HYDRA agents would be attacking at any moment and you needed to get out of there. Unfortunately, the boys would not stop talking to you. "Agent Y/N, the agents are outside. Get out at all costs."
"Yeah, I will. Do you seriously doubt me?"
"Not at all."

You were whispering under your breath as the boys argued. You rolled your eyes and watched the first of the agents trickle in. You were running out of time. You tapped Steve on the shoulder and told him you were going to the bathroom, but really you were headed to the helipad. "I'm out of the tower, and on the helipad. Hurry up Rumlow."
"Here comes the rope, look out."

You took a step back and a thick, black rope came tumbling down, landing in front of you. You grabbed on and started climbing up as the helicopter took off. A moment later, you watched the people inside running around through the windows as the agents took action.

You sat on the edge of the helicopter and blew a hair from your face, smiling to yourself as Rumlow handed you a gun and your daggers. You loved your daggers, but were also very handy with a gun. "Why do I need these?"
"Just in case. You know how Stark can-"

He was cutoff by a thud and you stood, taking off your heels and flinging them under a seat. They weren't practical to fight in, but neither was this cocktail dress.

A moment later, Stark appeared in the opening of the helicopter. You rolled your eyes and turned to face him. "Ah, Tony. How nice of you to join us."
"Cut the crap, Y/N. How could you do this? The team is your family!"
"The team?" You scoffed, "The team killed my family in Sokovia. The team ruined my life. HYDRA is my family, and I would do anything for them. Plus their little plan involved revenge, so I'm game."
"Would you die for your 'family'?"
"Would you?"

You tilted your head and cocked the gun, which contained Vibranium bullets. They would hopefully break through Tony's armour, plus you knew all the weak points on the suit. Perks of being smart, you got to work in the lab and learn what was necessary to fight.

Tony sprung into action and you easily dodged him, shooting his thrusters out. You hit one in the centre and clipped the edge of the other, disabling one and damaging the next. He cursed under his breath as you shot out the beams from his hands, getting rid of his primary weapons. He started to loose control and fall. "Hey boys, I'm going to need a rain check on that rendezvous. You head on back, make sure you're not followed. I'll be there ASAP. With Stark's head."
"Yes ma'am. We have agents on the ground already."

You nodded and grabbed a parachute off the seat, strapping it to your back and jumping out to find Tony and finish the job. It didn't take you long, as moments later you found him walking on the ground, looking up at you and aiming his rockets.

Another perk of being smart; you had access to all the weapons and their codes. The second he attempted to shoot one, it would explode beside his head, triggering a domino effect.

And try he did, it worked better than you could have ever hoped for. The blast knocked him back into a tree and you fired bullet after bullet at him. When you ran out, you turned to daggers- which had Vibranium blades- throwing them at all the weak points of the suit, pinning him to the tree. He was stuck and helpless against you.

You walked over to him and stood over him, tilting your head. "Looks like the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist- who even came up with that title- is in need of some assistance. Shame it's only us around."
On cue, HYDRA agents emerged from the trees. "Why are you doing this?"
"You have taken hundreds of lives to preserve your own. You may say you're a hero, but if you keep having to repeat it, it makes you quite the opposite of one."

You tsked and looked down at your dress. "I really liked this one." You took off his helmet and threw it to an agent, who in return threw you a magazine with only one bullet, laced with cyanide. "Plot twist," you loaded it and pointed it at Tony's head, "the good girl isn't so good after all." BANG!

•••Time Skip•••

You were walking down the halls of the HYDRA base, checking things off on a clipboard. It had been months since Stark's death and you had been presumed dead as well (Having inside agents has it's perks) It was safe to say the Avengers were pretty shaken up at the moment.

You walked into a lab, automatically checking for a concealed gun strapped to the bottom of the table near the entrance. When you looked up, James was standing there. You took a breath and set down the clipboard. "Solider."
"You can use my name and speak English, no one's around."
"Fine, James. Didn't you have a mission?"
"I did. I completed it."
"Good, that's good. Turkish delight?"

You handed him a bowl of candies and he took one, unwrapping it and popping it in his mouth. "So, how's being dead treating you?"
"Unfortunately no missions for a while, but other than that it's not all that bad."
"You get used to it."

You smiled and headed down to the wiping room with him. You pushed open the door and he sat in the chair, watching your movements. The doctor walked in and you were dismissed, being told to go back and get ready to take out as many other Avengers as possible. Once you were done being dead, of course.

"One down, 5 to go."