Wanda- Sweet, Sweet Fantasy Baby Pt. 2

I'm doing this again!!!! I really like this plot so deal with it. I'm also rewatching WandaVision so I'm on a bit of a kick right now.

Yes, I actually looked up coordinates for Westview's "location." I went with the town it was based off of. It's called Hackensack if anyone's curious.

Word Count: 1,419

Your outfit:

•••Tony's POV•••

•••Tony's POV•••

You hadn't been in contact with him for weeks now. Something had to be wrong. Your location still said New Jersey, but whenever he tried to focus on the exact spot, the ping would jump around and bug out.

Tony pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. He couldn't loose you, and his alarm bells were ringing in his mind. "Ok, Bruce. Have you tried rebooting the tracker?"
"We can't. Until the system is updated, we can't reboot it with this model of the software."
"Can't you update it from here?"
"No, we have to override it by hooking it up to a laptop. I'm sorry, Tony. We can't pinpoint their location without the update."
"We just- we just haven't tried the right method yet! We have to find them."

The room got eerily silent. Tony rubbed his temped and sighed, closing his eyes. Bruce glanced around nervously before speaking up quietly and heading out of the room. "I'll try contacting Wanda again."

Tony watched as he left before breaking down. He pushed most of the things on his desk onto the floor, scattering it everywhere. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself and his emotions, but failed miserably. "FUCK!"

Unbeknownst to him, Steve was watching his breakdown through the security system in the lab. His heart ached for the both of you. Tony was desperate, and God only knew where you were if you'd gone this long without contacting anyone. He knew you could handle yourself, and you were probably with Wanda, but he couldn't help but feel like this had something to do with her. Something was off.

Not even Fury knew where you were, not a mission. Not a holiday. Just, no where. You'd gone totally offline. Tony had asked him where you were as soon as your ping popped up, hoping he'd just sent you on an undercover, long term mission, but he unfortunately was just as stumped as the rest of them.

Bruce entered the lab again and glanced at the mess on the floor. Tony looked up at him, eyes red from the lack of sleep and the tears he'd been trying so hard to hide. Bruce just shook his head, not able to bring himself to say the words. Tony slammed a fist on the desk over and over until his hand was bleeding and bruised. He was breathing heavily as the true desperation and dread set in.

Bruce hesitated, but only for a moment, before walking towards the medical cabinet, pulling out the first aid kit. He headed towards Tony and took his hand, opening the kit and starting to clean and bandage it. "We'll find them."
"I don't know what I'll do if we don't."
"We will."