Peter- A Thousand Stars Shaped Like Windows

POV: You're Thor's little sister, the goddess of life, and it's your first time on Midgard. Peter shows you the sights of New York City.

This is when they still used the tower, not the compound. I just think the tower fits better for this imagine.

Word Count: 1,518
Type: Cute, idk, let's just go with that
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit before the first time skip:

Your outfit from the first time skip on:

•••

The Bifrost disintegrated around you and your brother, Thor as you took in the tower. Your eyes widened and your brother chuckled at your expression. "Wow... this is nothing like Asgard."
"It certainly is different. I felt nearly the same as you do now when I first came to Midgard."

You smiled and your brother took your bags, trudging up the stairs with you in tow. He pushed open the door and you entered, jaw dropping again. The lobby and check in at the tower was like nothing you'd ever seen before.

You and your brother got weird looks as you entered the building, as you were wearing formal Asgardian clothes and you could tell the people here didn't. "Don't worry about the Midgardians, they are not as formal as we are back on Asgard."
"I gathered that."
"It's alright, you can change into their 'style' of clothes once you get settled into your bedroom."
"Thank you, Brother."

He nodded and you headed to the elevator, pulling your cape out of the way of the doors as they closed. Thor pressed one of the many buttons and you started upwards, watching the numbers above the door get higher as you ascended. "Y/N?"
"Yes, Brother?"
"I must warn you, some of the others can be rather invasive and try to know everything about you."
"I'm an open book."
"I know, just don't reveal too much about yourself. Reveal too much-"
"And they'll want to know more, I know, I know."

He nodded and a the elevator doors opened with a bing. You stepped out and we're overwhelmed, looking around at the environment you had been thrown into, but this is what you wanted. You've wanted to come to Midgard since you were young, and now Thor finally let you. It was so monotone compared to the glittering gold halls of Asgard. "I see why you didn't want me to come here. Everything is so... bleak."
"Yes, but mortal life on Midgard can be fun. You'll get used to it."