Natasha- Forest (Fantasy!AU)

POV: You've lived in the forest your entire life, never really leaving or meeting people. One day, a girl from a nearby village stops by.(I made it gay again. Fight me, Béyonce)

Y/P means your pet and Y/P/N means your pet's name, pretty self explanatory. Enjoy, I'm giving you an animal.

Word Count: 1278
Type: Idk, someone gets stabbed. You tell me.
Reader Pronouns: She/her
Warnings: Blood, stabbings and cussing

Your outfit:

I felt like adding a house, so here's your house:

•••

You ran through the trees and over the bridge back to your house, smiling as you huffed, out of breath. You ran a hand through your hair and pushed the door open, walking into your living room and pulling open the curtains.

You sighed contently and sat down on the couch, grabbing an old book from the shelf and starting to read. You loved this house more than anything in the world, maybe besides the forest. The creaky floorboards, the stained glass windows, all the plants. It was amazing.

You were pulled from your thoughts as you heard someone knocking on the door. No one came this deep into the forest. You stood up, grabbing the nearest item to the door- an umbrella- and pushing it open a little, revealing a beautiful red headed woman standing there. "Hello. Can I help you?"
"I need a place to stay, just for a little while."

She moved her hand which was pressed against her abdomen and you gasped, moving a hand to your mouth. She had been stabbed and it looked pretty bad. You opened the door more and took her to the couch, grabbing a blanket and letting her lay down. "Stay right here. I'll get some things to fix... that."
"Thank you."

You ran up the stairs towards the bathroom, opening the cabinet and grabbing a first aid kit. You rifled through it, ensuring you had everything necessary. You quickly closed it back up when Y/P/N came into the bathroom, nudging your leg. "Hey Y/P/N. I've got to deal with something downstairs, we can play later. Be good, ok?"