A/N Number One

Hey guys! I have been swamped with end of year exams and can't post as often as I'd like (sorry!) but I will still try. I have about a million projects due as well but I will not desert you, though it might seem like it at the moment. I'm sorry to do you guys like this but school's important or something so...

Also, I wanted to explain "I swear on silver dollar" from the most recent (and currently only) Peter chapter. It might not seem like a big deal but it is to me so I will explain (this next part can be triggering- suicide, mental health and death in general) so feel free to skip to the dots:

•••

"I swear on silver dollar" is something my Nana and cousin used to do with me. It was just the three of us who did it for a long time. Then my Nana got sick, really sick. She passed away a year after her initial diagnosis (I was 8 at the time but I remember the day I was told she passed vividly. It's one of the only clear memories of my childhood.) After she died it was just me and my cousin, Liam, who did it.

We used it to make promises to each other and if we didn't follow through, we owed them a dollar- very rarely silver as we didn't have any. Liam and I did it up until I was 11 and he committed suicide. I was the one who found his body and boy was that scarring. Finding him like that was the only other clear memory from my childhood. At his funeral I went up to see him and swore on silver dollar I would take care of his sister.

Since then my mental health has been on a rapid decline and I really can't do much about it, but every now and again saying "I swear on silver dollar" makes me feel better because I know I'm completing the promise I made him all those years ago.

•••

So, that's why it's so important to me, I had to explain even if no one reads it. That's all I have time for in this A/N, exams are so fun. I hope this wasn't too depressing, if it was I'm sorry; but you can go back to your every day life now. Love ya lots!