Wanda- Sweet, Sweet Fantasy Baby

POV: Welcome to Westview, where you and Wanda live the perfect life. You have powers as well, and start breaking through. Wanda's always in control, though.

Tony's alive. Just an FYI. I love him too much to let him die permanently.

Also, would y'all like another series? Cause oh boy will I make one if you lovely folks ask. I might make one anyways, I really like this.

Word Count: 1,333 hehe
Type: Angsty kinda vibe, idk
Reader Pronouns: They/them

Your outfit. Clothes are gender neutral, deal with it. Of course you don't have to imagine this outfit, but it's the overall vibe:

 Of course you don't have to imagine this outfit, but it's the overall vibe:

•••

"You're what?"
"Mhm."
"And you're serious? This isn't a joke?"
"Nope, dead serious."

You stood silent as you let what she said sink in. Wanda beamed at you, gently holding your hands in hers. Wanda was pregnant. With your kid. "Holy crow. You're... We're..."
"Going to be parents."
"We're going to be parents!"

It finally settled with you and you laughed, a huge smile breaking out across your face. You were so excited to have kids. You and Wanda had been talking about it recently, but never in your wildest dreams had you thought it would be so soon. "Oh my God, we're having a baby."
"Yeah, we are."
"I- I can't believe this! I have to call-"

You paused, who did you need to call? Who was it? You racked your brain, trying to think. You were so lost in thought and the confusion in your own head, you didn't see the worried look on Wanda's face. Finally, everything fell into place and the fog cleared. Your eyes widened in fear and darted around the room before you locked eyes with Wanda. "I need to call my brother. I need to call Tony, where's my phone. Wanda, where is it?"
"Y/N, moya lyubov, calm down. I know this is all a lot, but please-"
"NO, Wanda! Where is my phone, where am I? Wanda, what have you done!?"

You looked around panicked at the glitching walls, at Wanda's concerned face. You felt your powers flair up under your skin as you desperately tried to break free of whatever hold Wanda had on your mind. You were currently trying to find your phone in a last ditch effort to make an escape. Where was it? You needed your brother.

Unbeknownst to you in your state of panic, Wanda was starting up her own powers. No. She had already lost too much. Her brother, her parents. She couldn't lose you, too.

Wanda reached out her hand you touch you, but you instantly moved away before her hand made contact with your shoulder. She held her hand to her chest, cradling it as a flash of hurt flashed across her face. She quickly regained her composure and began her speech in that soothing Maximoff voice. "Y/N, please. You have to understand, I'm doing this for us. We're so happy here, together. You are happy." "I don't even know what's happening, Wanda. I'm only 'happy' because I have no choice but to be, this is madness!"
"Can't you see? We're about to have a baby in this perfect world I've created for us. It's a safe haven to raise our children in."
"Wanda, this is a fantasy! I love you, but this... this is taking it too far."
"Don't you want a life with me?"
"Of course I do, but not like this."
"This is the only way we can have a life together! Here, we can live in peace, fear free, never having to worry about being hunted for what we can do. Can't you see that I'm trying to help us?"
"You're crazy."
"You're not looking at the bigger picture here."
"Let me go home."
"This is your home."

She said the last few words with such ferocity, every word dripping with poison. Your eyes flicked to her hands, each now holding an angry ball of red power, wisps of it creeping up her wrists to her arms. You readied your own, catching your familiar emerald green out of the corner of your eye. You wouldn't give in so easily, not again. You'd fight her, even if it tore you apart inside.

Wanda cocked her head to the side and clicked her tongue. Guess she'd have to be a little more... persuasive, than last time. "Last chance. Give into this reality- this family- willingly, and I'll spare you a lot of pain."
"No."
"Fine."

With almost no warning, she lifted her arm and flicked her wrist, the red magic flying towards you. You had very little time to react and deflect it into the corner, slicing straight through the wall and siding of your new, fake house. So that's how she was going to play it.

You fired back, the deep green headed straight for her face. She deflected it with relative ease as it crashed through the window, her eyes glowing an angry shade of scarlet, as she propelled herself into the air. You joined her a moment later. "Wanda please, stop this madness! It'll kill you."
"Don't you get it?! I can't!"

And boom. Another angry ball of red was thrown at you. This time, however, you were unable to avoid it fully. It clipped your arm and you cried out in pain as the hot, fiery sensation spread throughout your entire right side. You faltered in the air as the pain became too much, but managed to regain balance. You forgot how much her magic hurt.

Wanda felt a twang of pity, but knew in her heart what she was doing was best for you, you just couldn't see it yet. You would, though. You had to. And if you didn't reach that conclusion on your own, she'd help you get there.

You landed and stumbled briefly, but fired back at her, just clipping her foot. She gasped in pain- or shock, you weren't sure- and her eyes grew brighter. She brought her hands to her chest and summoned as much energy as possible, flinging it at your body. You were in too much pain to avoid it and got hit, falling to the ground and being pushed back into the wall.

She landed and walked over to you, crouching to your level as you panted in pain and exhaustion. She tilted her head and clicked her tongue again. "Let's try this again, hm?"
"Please... don't do this..."
"You leave me no choice."

With the flick of her wrist, she cast the spell over you again. Wanda watched as you blinked out of consciousness before getting to work on repairing the house. She'd have to alter a few memories of the townspeople, but what else was new? She was just protecting her family. She'd already lost so many people, she sure as hell wouldn't allow herself to lose you, too.

•••Tony's POV•••

"Has anyone heard from Y/N? I haven't been able to reach them in days."
"No, sorry. Are they on a mission?" Clint didn't even look up from his phone.
"No, Fury would've told me, I'm their brother for Christ's sake."
"Maybe he didn't."
"Not helping, Bruce."
"Sorry."

Tony sighed and rested his head in his hands, flopping onto the couch. This wasn't like you. You were in constant contact, pretty much every day. The only time you weren't talking was when either of you were sent on undercover missions and contact with anyone other than Fury was strictly forbidden. "Something's off. Has anyone been able to reach Wanda? Maybe she'll know."
"Sorry, Stark. She's been AWOL too."
"That's alright, Strange. I used to have a tracker on their suit, maybe it's still activated."
"It's worth a shot."
"Bruce, go boot up the old systems, I didn't get a chance to update the software before she got dusted for 5 years."
"On it."

Bruce ran off to the lab while Tony grabbed his tablet. He could try to hook up the old system to his handheld devices instead of using the old monitors and holograms, but that would take ages- never mind. He opened the software and checked your name. Thankfully, still active. He ran off towards the lab, yelling after Bruce. "Bruce! I got it on here!"
"That fast? How?"
"I'm a genius, that's how."
"Is it still active?"
"Yeah, by some miracle. Let's see what they're doing innnn..."

He opened your profile and frowned, confused. The tracker wasn't broken, it would've said offline or error. Bruce peered over his shoulder, eyebrows raised. "What is it?"

"Why the hell would Y/N be in New Jersey?"