𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I watched Fallon blabber on about what happened a few days ago as he braided Sagiras hair. I started smiling, rubbing Falls back after fixing Saigos socks he had kicked off.

I love when he talk, I swea ta God. He be distracted so he won't notice me staring and watching him. He gorgeous as fuck and then he had the nerve to have my child.

"Then the bitch gon ask me is that yo child." He said, looking down at the part he had made in Sagiras head. "Thats yo baby, papa?" He asked, pointing to Sai and turning his head to look at me.

I nodded my head as he continued to talk, putting my hand under his shirt and massaging his back.

My baby lowkey maturing. He said in his own words that 'he tied of arguin wit hoes that can't take care of they kids and be in everybody business.'

With his lil mean ass.

-

"Get my child out that mothafuckin buggy fo I punch yo ass." Fall said, frowning his face up.

I lifted Sai up from the buggy and held him with one hand. He always be being mean to me. I shook my head, watching him squat down and put Sagira infront of him while he looked at something on the shelf.

Allat shit mine too? Appreciate it, God. I stared at him as he stood back up before smiling. "What?" He asked, sitting some of the stuff he picked out in the cart.

I shook my head, wiping Saigos mouth when he started to drool.

-

"Nigga, if you think I'm fat just say that n stop starin." Fallon said, opening another bag of chips.

"You not even fat though, baby. Why you keep sayin that stupid ass shit?" I said, standing up. "Cause thea ain't shit to stare at, you starin fo no fuckin reason." He answered, taking the ponytail out his head.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Move." He mumbled, scratching his head and leaning over.

"Come on, we gon talk." I said, taking the chips out his hand and forcing him to walk to the room since Nesryn had came out of Fathans room.

I locked the door and sat on the bed, making him sit on my lap. "Talk to me, baby. Whats wrong?" I asked him, pecking his lips.

"Nothing, move." He muttered, trying to get up but I tightened my arms around him. How he saying nothing wrong but its obvious something is when he was starting to get irritated earlier.

"Stop fuckin lyin to me and tell me whats wrong." I said, watching as his nose started to turn red and his eyes started to water.

"Nothing, leave me alone." He said, covering his face and laying it on my shoulder when his voice had cracked.