Welcome!

Hello. Author here :)

Welcome to the one and only The Time Travelling Life.

I would like to say some things before you read or continue reading this story,

First thing, this is the sequel to my other story, The Royal Life. To understand most things, I ensure you read that one first.
You can find The Royal Life on my profile,

Second thing, I really hope you like how it's going if you are coming from the main story. While thinking of the last couple chapters of the last book, i thought of this idea and I liked it a lot.

Third thing. You start this book by 1, then you continue with the numbers. I've been trying to change the way it goes for a while and it's not letting me!

----

Y/N, the lover of the King of Manberg and the Princess of her own kingdom discovers time travel through a friend. She uses this knowledge to travel travel to stop Schlatt and his plans. Spending most her time going to different time periods, she doesn't have time to prepare for her upcoming wedding. But with the voices and Dream demanding answers, it gets hard. Does she tell Dream what she has been doing? Or does she leave him in the dark for a second time.

--

Warnings:

Angst
Death
Blood
Panic attacks
May include derealization

--

Characters:

Princess Y/N of Relzic

Prince Dream of Manberg

Wilbur Minecraft

Philza Minecraft

Technoblade Minecraft

Tommy Minecraft

Personal Maid Nihachu

Prince George of SMP

Prince Sapnap of El Rapids

King Christopher of Relzic

Queen Emmalyn of Relzic

Leon L/N

Princess Minx of Azula

Maid Puffy

Secretary Quackity of Manberg

Karl Jacobs

Princess Isabelle of Quath

Prince Tyler of Quath

And more..

--

Another check that you have read the original book since there is an amount of story that you will not understand. This book is continuing straight from that book, I stopped the other because I personally know people stop reading around where the two characters profess their love, so I made it a choice if they wish to continue.

Also, no smut. I am young and mildly not comfortable writing that sort of thing.

--

Author boundaries:

No speculating anything personal, unless I tell you straight on its okay. (e.g: age, name, the country I live in, etc.)

Don't sexualise me. I am not comfortable with that and I am a minor.

I have made my irl life personal for a reason if you know me irl. Don't comment on anything including it.

You can call me anything, don't really care about that. Author or something including my user is my most appreciated.

Everything platonic, that is including my Mwah's at the end of every chapter. Someone thought they weren't once so just putting this here.

I trust you all, I don't expect to see any of these broken with because you all are cool with that. But if they are broken, that trust will go quickly.

More will probably be added in the future, and I'll be sure to say to you all what they are.

--

Hope you enjoy, Princess Y/N.

--

Pog moments?!