[22] Grave [22]

Y/N finishes the last line of lead in her drawing of her Azalea. The grass below her tickling her legs. If she would look up, she would see Niki talking with Ranboo, setting up a picnic. Dream in the distance sparring with Techno after a little disagreement they had. And Sapnap, Minx and George simultaneously shaking their heads at how 'dogwater' Dream is.

The fields are always nice is Relzic. That's what Relzic is known for anyway; good livestock and wildlife plus great views. Hedges sectioning out areas for wheat and corn, some are just pure grass. And others are full of flowers like the one over in Manberg but without the tree. This was where Y/N found most of the flowers she already drew, and she just keeps on finding more everyday.

The farmer who ones this plot of land is fine with people using the grass for other needs. As long as they don't go into his produce or trample all over the flowers that he grew and takes care of.

The girl hummed quietly, making sure not to accidently erase something that doesn't need to be erased. Keeping eye of the details as she copied them to the page and make it correct. She was in her head about everything. Mumbling little things to herself before she heard someone behind her, turning aimlessly to be met by Karl.

"Hey," Greeted Karl, sitting next to her as she followed him with her eyes. He glanced at the drawing quickly before looking up to everyone else.

"Hi, you okay?" Y/N asked, going back to her drawing with only eyes to see if she was finished.

"Yeah. You?"
"Mhm" Y/N hummed, satisfied completely with her work with a smile on her face.

Some quiet shouting of protest of who won was heard. Ranboo's iconic wheeze from Niki nearly falling over and a spluttered laugh from Minx at her threatening to spit on George if he doesn't doesn't be quiet was also heard.

"How is your, area? I forgot the name," Y/N made conversation, placing the notepad an pencil in the grass to fully turn towards him.

"Time zone?" He asked for confirmation, which she nodded to. "Oh. Its cool. Nothing too extraordinary. Well. Ghostbur did pass away, and now Wilbur's back." Karl added on the end like it was nothing.

"Really? Damn. How did a ghost die? Who can kill a ghost?" Y/N asked with pure confusion,
"Dream sorta switched the two around- it's a long story" He rushed, leaning back on his arms.

"I dare you!" The shouts of George at Minx was now heard, making them both turn that way.

George was glaring at the other. While Minx was looking to be getting ready to spit on something. Sapnap just looked scared, cowering back with his hands showing defence. If you put two and two together; you would realise what was happening.

"I dare you to spit on me again"
"You dare me huh bitch? What if I do?!" Minx shouted back, watching George falter slightly with a maniacal laugh.

"Alright.. uh. Calm down" Sapnap came between them, only to get shoved aside by Minx.
"You ready?!" She carried on,

"Wait- it was a joke-"
"No" Minx repeated it about 10 times, "You dared me"

"Minx-" He laughed nervously, stepping back.
"What are you? A pussy? You going back on your dare? Aw, poor Georgie was joking." Minx teased,

Y/N just shook her head, turning back to the drawing that was placed on the grass. "Are they always like this?" Karl spoke through a laugh,

"They will give up soon, about 2 more minutes. She never actual-"

Just as Y/N was saying that. Minx spat straight in George's face and everyone went quiet. The girl mumbled a quick never mind.
"What the fuck-" George cursed, Niki coming to his aid with a napkin to wipe it away. George was disgusted to say the least, and Minx just looked proud of herself. Sapnap was slowly giving into his laugh, but hiding very poorly.

George thanked Niki when he was handed the tissue, she just looked at Minx who was smug. "You're own fault, you dared me idiot"

"I didn't-" He stuttered with pure disbelief, Y/N shook her head the second time in the last 2 minutes.

--

"Thank you" Y/N thanked once the sandwiches were passed onto her. Ranboo nodded as an 'your welcome'.

"I defiantly won that," Techno spoke with a smug voice, taking one of the sandwiches off the platter and eating it.

"I did! You were on the floor," Dream argued,
"Because I was laughing at how you held the sword. It looked like you were a toddler" He responded with accusations.

"It's because I'm not used to that chain mail you have here. Once we are back in Manberg we have to do it again."

Dry area. Multiple people around the blanket seated on the grass sort of froze. Some part of her wished Tommy decided to come with them instead of letting the King show him how to do things around the castle. He would break the ice and not let them sit in an un-comfy silence.

The reason was she doesn't know if she is going back. With her mother's now 'rules' it was a possibility at most. She is going to talk to her tomorrow, or her step-father will come save the day.

George grumbled something. Still salty and sat the furthest away he could go from Minx. Who just stared at him with a smile. Sapnap coughed slightly to try and break it up, and it surprisingly worked. But not the topic she wished to have right now.

"You said you were coming back tomorrow right?" Ranboo asked, carefully lifting up the cover on the picnic basket to see if there is any snacks inside. But looking at her the whole way through.

"Um. Y-Yeah?" She didn't mean to make it sound like a question, causing Dream to look at her with pinched eyes. Like now he was asking a question himself.

"Cool, I have to go back to mine in a couple days. So I could probably go back to Manberg for a bit." Ranboo snagged a bag of chips, relaxing back into the grass and looking directly at the sun. Which burned for a second before he quickly looked away.

"Why were you so hesitant?" Dream spoke through a laugh, busying himself with going to get his own food. Sapnap cringed slightly,

"I don't think she was hesitant. Maybe she was in the middle of thinking or something and didn't register it" It was like Sapnap saw the way she didn't tell Dream about her mother and the things she had said. Backing her up slightly without saying the full truth.

Dream hummed, before dropping it completely. Talking about other random things.

Y/N looked over to Sapnap, and smiled appreciatively. He nodded in return, reciprocated the smile before laughing at Ranboo slapping away a hungry George trying to steal his chips.

Later that day, Y/N snuck out of the house to go to her birth fathers grave. It was just out of the kingdom and she just wanted to visit before moving all the way to Manberg and drop of her azalea drawing. 

Y/N talked to her father for most of the night, leaning against the old gravestone and playing with a twig that she found laying about. Kissing the stone once the sun broke out the black of the sky. She stepped back slightly, just watching the shadow start to appear on the stone with a smile. Whispering her final farewell into the early morning air before leaving.

--

a/n

hey chat, how you doing

i am really sick atm so slowly but surely getting the motivation to write :)

it's been fun since I'm writing more and more of the more further chapters while I wait to get the motivation for this chapter. and just seeing the story progress I just want to jump to then. but i won't since I like the pace its going

love you all! get some sleep and some food and drink :)

MWAH
1348 words