[20] The King of Quath [20]

Isabella's father is the King of Quath.

The only one who rules Quath at this time.

His wife, Alexia, died when giving birth to the twins. The Prince and Princess. Isabella and Tyler.

He is a very powerful man. Very stern as well with the rules that are set and meant to be read every evening in the kingdom hall.

Anyone who, disobeys, are set for an execution. No second chances are what Quath strive for.
And that means with the Prince and Princess as well.

The rules for the kingdom, are as stated:

- You must pay the taxes on time.
- The taxes are raised 5% every year.
- No stealing, the security will catch you.    Even if you are sneaky
- No being in a vicinity infront or behind the King or his decendants.
- Everyone must have a romantic interest at 30.

And the normal type of rules like no rioting and such.

The kingdom of Quath is the most supistitious kingdom in the land. That is why people are scared of the king.

The King is always cold against everyone and anyone. Making their descendants do most of the dirty work.

Like forcing Isabella to be close to Prince Dream.

Ordering the best assassination company to kill the king of Manberg and a possible threat against Isabella and Dream.

Anything Isabella told her father that was a threat, there was another order to make it right. Wars were in history between him and other kingdom's for a measly apple being stolen off the grounds.

He has asked the assassination company to kill people so many times, they just know exactly what he needs and remembers him.

Even denying people trying to kill him, since the king pays well.

No one can kill him either, since he has the security of his high trained guards following him and the assassination company also with him.

Many people have tried. But, died before they even got one foot through the gate of the kingdom.

The King never leaves his home. Always in the dark if his office or just around the castle. If you request a meeting with him, it is on a 48 hour wait list. And that is only to check if he is available that month.

The Royal blames his wife's death on the villagers.

There are rumours of witchcraft inside the palace walls. There are rumours of the Prince and Princess doing deals against the King. And there are rumours that they use their authority to bad measures.

Any mention of the dead Queen will get you thrown into life in prison. So the townsfolk opt to their own nicknames to avoid this.

The townsfolk live in fear of their rulers. Always hiding in their homes when the royal trumpet plays and blocking out their windows and locking the doors when they walk around the town or go in their carriages.

The townsfolk are scared to even say his first name. And people who knew Schlatt, would say he was worse.

The Kingdom of Quath has the best security you could get. But, it is very secluded to certain wealthy people. Since the houses around the Kings land is over 10 grand and to stay in a hotel is about over 100 gold a day.

Everyone knows the Kings tendency with assassination. They all know how cold and rigid his heart is to even his children.

So that is why when Isabella came home with crocodile tears. Explaining all the bad things the Princess Y/N did towards her. Explaining how the King promised the Dream would be hers when the King of Manberg sadly died of a rare disease.

Little did the King know of the will, and then the challenge was arisen and the King forced Prince Dream to let Isabella try. And then more and more things went wrong.

So the King sent out Schlatt to kill Princess Y/N.

To end the suffering of his daughter.

But then that didn't work.

So now.

Plan two, has came to mind. And that involves the Prince now.

From the most dangerous man alive.

--

a/n

hey small update :)

Just got a new sweater so little photo for you all

Love you all! Have a nice day or night, where ever you are in this big world.

MWAH
739 words