[29] Knows. [29]

This part includes the mention of stalking/unhealthy obsessive nature and blood. If you are uncomfortable with those topic then I suggest skipping this. A summary of what happened will be in the notes at the bottom.
Be safe :)

Also big as well. Get something to drink, stay hydrated!

--

Y/N picked up the drawing for when she last left it on the desk before getting busy.

Taking notes that only 6 petals we're still on the stem of the Bittersweet. Added that she should move the vase to some sunlight. Maybe that's why they were falling away.

With the click of the door closing, she went down the corridor to send the picture on its way to Relzic for her mother to bring her fathers grave like normal.

And she was finally off to Hannah's ball.

--

Y/N laughed lightly, hand covering her mouth at a joke the bartender made that was alcohol-related. "Good one,"

She went to one of Hannah parties to clear her head slightly from all the thinking she has been doing. Karl decided to come with her to check if she was going to be okay.

"Thank you, your highness. Now, would you like a top-up?" The cloth he was wiping the counter with was slung on his shoulder as Y/N nodded. Watching him do his job,

Her eyes turned simultaneously to watch the guests of the other royal ball. Saying a thank you when her new drink got passed over.

And then she saw Prince Tyler. Playing with the cuffs of his suit, talking to the hostess- Princess Hannah- they seemed to get along. A sort of uneasiness turned in her stomach.

A hand clamped onto her shoulder, startling her. "Y/N," Sapnap (she didn't even know he was here) spoke from behind. And she calmed down, getting off her barstool to smile a greeting at him. "I didn't know you were coming, did Dream come with you?"

"Oh- uh. No. He was, busy-" Busy at home doing nothing, "-but Karl is here with me though." She continued, speaking over the lie like it was nothing. Y/N has gotten used to it. Sapnap pulled her into a hug as she spoke, only brief but somehow relaxed her a bit more.

"Really? Where?" Sapnap questioned after moving away. Looking around slightly, "I can't see him anywhere,"

Fucking stupid time boy- "He might have gone back to the castle. I haven't seen him either since I arrived." The girl chuckled nervously,

"Huh, weird," Sapnap contemplated it, ordering 'whatever she has' in the meantime. "Karl always seems to just disappear sometimes, y'know? Like, he is at the castle one day then the next just now where to be found." Sapnap started to ramble. "When I need him for something if Quackity is busy and he just, doesn't exist anymore. It's fucking crazy,"

"Yeah- I see that as well." You could sense the nervous edge to her voice, bringing her glass to her lips for a drink. "It's like one second he's here, and then next- poof! Gone."

Sapnap collected his glass from the counter. "I thought it was just me since Dream never says anything about it. Anyway, George might turn up. But you know how he is, always late; so he might not. I don't know about Minx though, might need to ask." The change of topic formed a silent pit of relief, and Sapnap tapered off near the end. Eyes filtering the crowd for the hostess.

"I haven't seen Minx in a month or so. So I hope she does come," Y/N filled in the silence, "Is, uh, Isabella on the list, per your knowledge?"

"No. Not after I told Hannah about everything. She came straight off it. But I think her brother stayed on- you know she has a brother, right? Tyler?" He looked at her with expectancy.