[3] Guys! [3]

"What do you mean tell you how?" Karl asked with light humour, but counteracting it by looking around sheepishly like people could hear them at their volume of speech. "And you already know I'm not going to"

"But- I want to. I feel this weird-" Y/N stuttered, "Weird type of, pull, towards it. Like I am meant to want to know about it"

You could see the way Karl gulped at her sudden eagerness, "It never really leaves my head I guess," She continued, looking away at the crowds of people dispersing.

"I can't fully tell you, I'm sorry" He responded, "You should probably get going back to him, he really missed you."

"But-"
"Y/N. Go," A weak smile graced him lips for a split second, looking at the direction of where Dream left off to before making contact yet again.

".. What was your real mission" She just murmured, him fully freezing this time.

"Hello, I am Karl Jacobs. A time traveller" Karl spoke after a monument of silence, now it was Y/N's turn to be surprised. "I am mostly staying here until I realise how I can save y-"

He took a breath.
"How I can save, my um. My original time zone" He lied, but Y/N didn't see it.

Until now.

"You changed your answer, and if you were saving your original time zone, then why are you still here?"

"I-"

With a sigh, he continued.
"I'll tell you when we aren't outside, people can hear us at any moment, alright? Come get me when you had your time with the Prince" Karl finished the conversation,

She hummed reluctantly, signalling Bad that she was finished, him coming as soon as possible.

"Karl. I will see you in the castle grounds" The guard greeted, him following with the same. Y/N did a light wave, Bad escorting her down the street. She swore she saw a glance of familiar black wings puff out and fly into the air, gaining multiple attention from unsuspecting people.
Phil?

But then Bad stopped a quarter of the way, Y/N coming behind him from habit before looking back to the front. Dream was still stood there, talking to a different guard. She heard some things, mostly about the Princess of Quath, the one he was so close to marrying. It made Y/N smile, going back to beside BadBoyHalo.

As soon as Bad signalled the guard away after their conversation died down, "Bad, I thought you wer- Y/N" He smiled when he noticed her,

"Dream" The girl repeated, smiling back at him brighter.

"It was a rather small talk, so I thought I would meet you here since one of the guards reported to be asking about Isabella" The head guard explained, Dream nodding to let him know he understood. "Would you like me to walk with you the remainder of the way?"

Dream nodded, Bad humming in agreement.

Y/N coming beside the Prince as they walked by themselves in front of the guard to the castle in a comfortable silence. Him sometimes nudging her slightly, her doing it back in a somewhat weird mutual agreement.
Somewhat through the walk, his hand managed to hold hers. Her swinging playfully back and forth, he joined in.

The two was getting looks from the passer-by's but they didn't really care, carried on laughing quietly like they were little children. The dorky and pure happy smiles never left their faces

She walked through the gate in the first time in a couple days, slipping from Dream's hand and skipped down the gravelly courtyard. Bad separated from them with a wave, going back to his duty in the guard tower.