[9] Her [9]

8 hours earlier..

"You look so happy when you are with her." Puffy smiled at the boy, who was sat on the dining table eating his breakfast. The maid caught him by surprise that morning, having the food with him so he isn't lonely with Y/N out to see her friends.

"She makes me happy," Dream smiled without any filter, muttering it like it was a secret that no one should hear. Yet feels like everyone needs to,
"I'm glad you finally found the one, duckling. I'm sure your parents would be proud" The maid continued, beaming at him just as bright, eating the rest of what's on her plate.

"Do you think she is okay out there? Last time she came back with scrapes and marks. Excluding yesterday,"
"Yesterday?" The maid asked with sceptical eyes, "I am sure I saw her around the castle with Karl all day."

"What?" Dream's head shot up to her, "I didn't see them,"
"Yeah, they were in the ballroom and then another minute in the library. It was like they were fazing through walls, confusing to say the least" She spoke with a little muffled laugh, sitting out her seat and taking the now empty plates that were on the table.

"So they lied?" Was all that was in his head, Puffy immediately proving it somewhat false by her not seeing them after about 5pm; so they might of went there and she didn't realise. Dream eased slightly, watching the maid leave the room with both hands occupied with the dirty plates in the way to the kitchen.

Right now, she was sleeping soundly in the bed that was occupied by him and her. Dream reluctantly left when he realised she wasn't going to wake up any moment soon, him coming down her for breakfast and not wanting to wake the girl up. She was exhausted to say the least, and what he didn't want for her to be grouchy and whiny when she woke with him being the reason.

The Prince stood from his seat moments after, nodding at the guard that stood their station at the door. He called for Puffy saying he was going to collect the mail from Bad and go to his office. She called back saying to have 'fun'. And off he went on his journeys, going to the guard tower as they told him what he needed to do.

And he does it. Seeing Y/N halfway through and giving her the letter from her parents, her mothers going somewhat badly and having her step-father being more considerate and kind. On top of that the news of her leaving at 2pm tomorrow.

After she left through the door and left Dream alone with his own thoughts. He did his work like normal, writing the same weird squiggles over and over. Writing letters to different things and just being a work-a-holic. George and Sapnap checked by and gave him company.
One thing stayed prominent in his head though.

Yesterday, Sapnap came by to talk with him. It was only short, but it turned from just friendly banter to something he had wanted to do for a while.
Dream knows the two in the castle already love each other, speaking of him and Y/N. But the two made a pact that they would do the love thing as the villagers or how you would do it if you weren't royal. Meaning you go from partners to fiancés and then to the married couple. Instead of just fiancés for a few days, and then get married.

Things would have to be abnormal though, since the kingdom needs a ruler. So Dream will become King without her co-ruling just yet. Then when they do, hopefully, get married, she would have the co-rulership.

So doing it normally, Dream and Y/N haven't had time to 'confess their love' or whatnot. Even though they probably have multiple times in the past week, he wants to make it special when asking her to be his girlfriend.
And today is that day.

He was somewhat happy that she left to see her friends for the second time, since he has some time to prepare. And once he finished his work for today, Sapnap helped him. George just watching from the side-lines as they decorated the courtyard.

"So when she gets back you are going to ask her?" Said Sapnap, who was now leaning on a random plant pot. Dream subtlety nodded
"Aren't you guys together already? I mean, you guys share the same bed and all," George tapered off,

"We haven't really discussed that. But I want to make it special." Dream sat in one of the seat, putting his foot up on the side.

"I'm sure it will be fine, she is head over heels for you bro" Sapnap said with a sigh, "I wish a girl would look at me like how she looks at you,"

"But what if she isn't ready? I mean, we only really started doing this a week ago-"
"You need to stop overthinking everything, A week. A flipping week of me having to hear you both say 'i love you' every time you leave to different rooms." George interuppted, 

"Just do it dude" Sapnap spoke like it was nothing, yet it was slowly eating up Dream with self-doubt even though he knows that she loves him. Or is it fake? Maybe she only came back for the same that Isabella wanted him for? Maybe she is just going to use him?

The boy quickly shuts them down, nodding slightly and confirming that he will. In fact. Ask the girl that he loves with all his heart to be his.

--

a/n

woo

not very proud of this chapter since it is really only another filler. might post the next soon since I have a burst of inspiration!

love you all! get a good nights rest, or get something to eat or drink! you deserve it :)

this is a sort of update for my boundaires if you haven't seen my announcement on my page, (it's copied and pasted btw)

I have decided to get rid of my age from my books that I have specified my exact age. Since I figured it was a bit out of my comfort zone and made a pact with myself before my royal book even got big that I would split this with my life irl.That means also deleting your comments that say my age :){the book in entirety won't go, it will take me a bit to monitor them and such. so if you see where i said my age, please tell me so I can get rid of it immediately.So from now on I will just say I'm a minor.If you already know my age, that is perfectly fine. Just don't spread it around for the newer readers to seeAnd if you want to know my age, please don't go reading through the random comment sections in hopes to find it. Since I probably haven't deleted them all and it's not really comfortable for me :D

so yeah, hope you can respect that :)

and another thing if you all are interested, the last chapter had a kind of blind guess type thing, which is what my next book after this will be about. and most of them were 2, meaning George! i already have a good idea for it, just need to write it all down.

expect a new chapter soon!

MWAH
1234 words