[6] Dream SMP [6]

Y/N fell down to the ground with a thud, the purple vortex closing behind them as Karl managed to land on his feet. She couldn't really see anything with her face in the grass.

"Welcome to the Dream SMP" He announced, bringing out a hand to let her up.

Y/N moved to sit on her knees, her stomach started to feel sickly and her E/C eyes adjusted to the surroundings.
"Well, L'Manberg anyway"

"L'Manberg? You mean, the huge crater in the floor" She pointed at the gaping hole, there was stone surrounding it that faded to grass. A glass sort of shield on top.

"Well- It was a town before the.. multiple wars.." He trailed off, she took his hand as Karl pulled her from the grass.

Y/N looked around some more, there were paths everywhere. Half of random houses and different building on the mountains. There was a dock past the crater and something called El Rapids behind.

Her vision kept on looking at the path that went through a mountain, steep steps going up.
"That way is to the Dream SMP" Karl's voice said behind her, his hand pointing at the other side of the mountain.

Y/N slowly looked up at some words in the sky, squinting her eyes to look at it. Karl seemed to jump into action, stirring her away from the weird floating words. "I'll take you there"

She agreed, walking beside him around the ominous crater. "You said wars? Like more then one?"

"Yeah, the people who lived here wanted independence. They got it, but then an election was held. Blah blah blah, country gets exploded." He spoke fast,

"This. Is the future?" She replied in disbelief, making the boy laugh loudly. Humming quietly after. "Do I get to meet your fiancés?"

"Well, I sort of lied the first time. Quackity isn't my full fiancé, we call him that 'cause he feels left out. Sapnap is my real one." Karl replied in a small voice,

"So, only one?" She asked to make sure, the boy nodded, throwing the pocket watch up and catching it as it fell down. The two edging closer and closer to the stairs.

The stairs were tall and steep. Every step she had to be careful not to slip and die. Karl held her hand when she doubted one step, telling her it's all fine when she could clearly see the patch work and holes.
At least there was water at the bottom, right?

As the final step up came, she did it with ease, letting go of the others hand since he was faster. "Over here is the main area of the Dream SMP"

"Wait, Dream? As in the Prince?" Y/N just picked up on, "But the SMP from George's kingdom?"
"Someone say my name?" She heard from behind her, Karl spinning at the sound.

"Finally awake." He joked, Y/N now turning to meet someone that looked a lot like someone from her timeline, George to be specific. It was kind of freaky to the girl.

The boy seemed to look at her most, "Who's this?" He asked. Even his voice was similar.

"Oh. This is Y/N. I met her on one of my travels, just showing her around where I live" Karl lied, Y/N stayed silent, doing a small wave.

"You always bring people for tours," The man tutted, before his eyes widened.
"Oh, I am sorry. Nice to meet you, my names George" He extended his hand to greet the girl. Even his name was the same.

She took it out of respect, "You too"

"I should probably get back to Kinoko, I'll see you there maybe. Again, wonderful to meet you"
And he was gone faster then he arrived, down the path they were just about to walk and taking a left into the distance.