[36] Prison [36]

This is also a big part! Get some water and enjoy :)

Next day after the argument. Y/N stayed in a separate room when she got back, now self-conscious about going into their room with how awkward they were the rest of the day.

The whole kingdom knew how their King and his fiancé fought that afternoon. When she tried to have a breath outside of the castle, the people asked question after question on what happened. She brushed them off, saying it was personal and every happy relationship had arguments now and again. But what sort of scared her was how did they know?

She guessed a maid heard and gossiped. Not wanting to go into that spiral again.

Most of the day was near the hedge, twirling the pocket watch that she eventually got back from Dream when they ate dinner. Even the maids whispered around, their friends gave sceptical looks and included them in a conversation. Minx pulled her aside after asking what happened, Y/N just brushed her off like the people, saying she had to do something.

Following the artwork on the magical object with her eyes, thinking of something. Anything to do. Karl was in Kinoko Kingdom, it's not like she can go see her friends in the snowy area. Since they would probably ask questions as well.

So she pressed the main button and held the lock in the order that Karl showed her before the argument happened. Y/N realised that even if Dream did press something, nothing would happen. She was just panicked, like always nowadays.

A gold portal appeared in front of her, the same gold as her crown.

Y/N was beyond guilty, glancing back at the house. She should be inside there. She should help Dream with him expressing everything to her yesterday. But the steam of it all hasn't drifted away yet. Leaving awkwardness, excuses and mumbling to get away so it doesn't become worse. 

But something ached inside of her inner soul telling her to do what her heart says. 
So that is what she is going to do,

Y/N looked at the flowers that Sapnap gave her before she left for the future. Seeing how lonely the stem was without the pretty colours blooming off of it.

But she just sighed, quickly looking to her side and spotting Dream.

In such a big castle where he was purposely avoiding her with built-up frustration and anger. They had to be in the same corridor.

They kept eye contact before Y/N shied away and her eyes reconnected with the lone plant. There was once ten, now there was none. 

Her hands curled into fists before relaxing once again. He probably noticed that.

Why can't they just talk?

She picked up the glass vase. Very aware of the stare coming off the man she recently argued with. And walked out of that corridor and to the library. Where she placed the vase back down and used her new and improved pocket watch to travel to the future. Guilt followed her the entire way.

--

She wants to see Dream in another time era. Even though he won't know her; she still wants to see him.

That's why she was standing at the supposable entrance to the said prison he supposably was locked up in. Dream, in the universe, was supposedly the villain. The bad guy. From everything that Karl told her and answered her questions. She knew he was the bad guy in the story he was living.

The obsidian like walls with a portal of purple was all that could be seen in the room. As well as the sort of camouflaged button that called the prison guard. Well, that's what she interpreted, since Karl has no thought of her being here.