[8] Wait [8]

"How's the castle treating you?" Philza spoke, holding his mug with both hands while talking to the girl.
"It's been great, never thought I would love the royal life so much" Y/N replied to the father figure, subconsciously swirling her mug filled with a hot drink. The man nodded, glancing at the boy who was laid on the couch, picking at his nails.

Tommy stuck by her side like a lost puppy. If she went to a different room, he would try and find a reason for himself to follow. But never admitting to want to, if anyone brings it up he calls them a 'bitch' or just yells different profanities until they left. So it wasn't really a surprise to neither of them that he was here.

The distant voices of Wilbur and Karl talking from a different room was used as a background noise, Techno walked into the room and Tubbo no where to be seen. Techno walked straight up to the boy, looking down at him with narrowed eyes.
"Move it. It's my seat,"

Tommy slowly turned to him, giving him the death glare and not moving what so ever. Techno just stared at him the same, Y/N and Phil just watching the two. "Mm.. No," The younger replied, turning away.

"Move."
"Nope."

"Tommy, you know it's Techno's seat. Just, please move" Phil said with a sigh, Tommy's brows furrowed and looked at his father.
"What? I was here first, find another one bitch"

"I can- Oh yeah. We were planning to bring you the last of your things today. They are in a bag near the door," Phil stopped mid sentence, completely now ignoring the two people having a staring contest to see who gets the seat. Y/N slowly turning back to him, "I'll go get them now"

With that, he sat up, placing the mug on a coaster and walking away from the seats to a bag placed nearly where he said it would be. Tommy now arguing with Techno due to his 'mistake' about losing. Techno grabbing onto one of the boy's arm to try and lift him away from the seat he rightfully won.

"I am an injured man- You can't do this. I need my beauty rest," He quickly said, the words stringing to one with a nervous laugh embedded, "I am your loving brother that hurt himself and so happens to need the seat that you usually take" Was what he added when the other pulled him to a sit,

"Who wants to go to the lake?" Tubbo said, emerging into the room from the staircase, stopping to watch how Techno pulled Tommy away to a stand and sitting in the now empty seat. 

"Tommy can, he has nothing better to do" Techno smiled smugly, Tommy turning into what he called 'bitch mode'.
"What the fuck? I have a lot to do in fact, like get my rest that was recently disrupted by a bitch boy" Tommy said with offense,

Y/N just stared at the interaction between the now three people, Phil putting the bag on the floor next to her and now judging the people he called son. "Guys come on."
"I'll go with you Tubbo" The girl spoke, standing from her seat as Tommy's head shot to her.

"I guess I'll go, to make sure Tubbo doesn't fall in" The boy said as a excuse, following the others as they went to the front door.

"Don't be too long, Dream needs us home in about an hour- or two." Karl said, catching Y/N's attention with a confused glare. The boy quickly looking away from the gaze, 

"Why?" She asked,
".. I can't say" He responded quickly, confusing her even more before dropping it as a whole and now walking out the door to follow the others to the clear water.

--

"Don't forget this" Phil said, handing her the black bag that was heavy. Like the weight of a human child.
"What is in this?" She enthused with a laugh, unzipping the top.

And there lay, her fathers flower book. Y/N subconsciously smiled at it, closing it back up. "Thank you,"
"It's fine, Tubbo really liked reading it. Don't worry, I made sure he didn't damage it"

Y/N nodded, "Stay safe," Wilbur smiled, his brown beanie showing tuffs of his brown hair at the front. 
"You too," The Princess replied, turning with a last goodbye to the group, slinging the bag on her shoulders and descending down the stairs. "Wait!" Tommy called,

As she stepped into the pristine white snow, Y/N turned at the voice with a hum. Immediately getting engulfed with a warm hug by the boy, "Are you going to be okay?"

The girl nodded instantly at that, no hesitation needed. "Of course I am, I will right you a letter. Okay Tomathy?"

"My names not Tomathy, idiot" Tommy scowled, making the girl laugh.
"Okay, then child."

"What the fuck?" The boy continued to shout,
Y/N ruffled his hair as he pulled away, making him in even more of a rage. Quickly fixing it,

"I'll see you soon, alright?" She smiled full heartedly, him nodding as she fully turned. Leaving to the trees as he slowly waved his goodbye,

"Come on Tommy, I want to show you the new song I'm working on" Wilbur called from inside, immediately getting the boy's attention.

"I'm coming!" He shouted, quickly making himself a challenge on how fast he could go up the stairs.
Tommy stopped on the last one, turning back to face the trees that he watched Y/N leave from. Glancing at where his recurring nightmare came from, 

"Tommy! Come on!" It broke the boy from thought, quickly shaking the thought out of his head and wishing for it never to return.

"I said I'm coming!"

And with that, the boy walked into the house. Closing the door behind him to stop the cold of the day submerging in the home.

--

a/n:

sorry for the shorter type of chapter. it was sort of a filler for the next.

also, i need help deciding on something, so comment 1 or 2 for the blind vote

i love you all, stay hydrated and eat well. even if it's a nibble of something, i'm very proud of you
get some sleep as well!

MWAH
1007 words