[27] Yes! [27]

Y/N checked on the flower that Sapnap gave her at the coronation, finally going to draw it. She put it off for the last month nearly because of things she wanted to do and other things she wanted to see.

And now, the flower sat in front of Y/N, still in the vase, on the desk. Where she was mindlessly sketching the outline and petals. Which were now only 8.

She only stopped once Dream came in and stole her attention away from the drawing. It was alright, not as finished as she hoped from the last couple of hours, but alright.

Maybe tomorrow she could finish it.

The attention from him meant him asking her to go to the dock with him, and she of course said yes.

But things changed.

"Tubbo told everyone about you," Karl rambled with a smile, "And they all want to meet the new person on the lands." He continued his walk to the library, swinging his arms every step while Y/N trailed behind. "All Tubbo and Tommy have been talking about you- and now Techno and Phil want to see who you are as well! You are really popular 100 years in the future."

"Everyone?" She spoke with some concern, "I am not meeting- I don't know. 50 people."

"Come on," He rolled his eyes, "It won't be that bad- Foolish is going to meet you today and then tomorrow you can meet Ranboo or someone else and so on so forth." Karl opened the doors to the library, waiting for her to go first then stepping inside.

"What, so you are organising little meetings or whatever?" Y/N laughed.

"Yeah. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Sure, whatever. So Foolish first?" Y/N leaned herself on the table, both hands coming behind onto the surface to support herself.

"Yeah, since he's leaving the area tomorrow to get supplies." He explained, taking his magical watch out of the pocket of his colourful hoodie. "It was the only time he could-"

"Hey, I saw you both go in here." Dream interrupted him, opening the door and smiling at the girl. Karly slowly put the watch back in its place, like it was never there. "Are you ready to go?"

Y/N thought for a second before widening her eyes. "Oh wait- I'm sorry Karl. I'm going out with Dream today."

"Where are you two going?" He asked slowly, looking at Dream suspiciously.

"The docks." He answered, slowly walking to where Y/N is. "Why? What were you two going to do?"

"The docks," Karl repeated like his question didn't even exist. "In Manberg?"

"Mhm," She smiled, "We haven't been with each other since the coronation. Which was a month ago." Y/N explained, "I'm sorry, we can do it tomorrow?"

"Do what tomorrow?" Dream continued to ask. Karl went into full realization. Something clicked in his mind.

"No- It's fine. Go! They would understand. Have fun." Karl smiled way too joyfully for it to be normal, but she still said thank you and went to the dock with Dream. Who started to become nervous with every step they took.

--

The dock was beautiful at this time, and it being near to midnight, it felt magical. Y/N marvelled at the lights strung around the posts and the sight of tied down boats near the edge. Everything was great. Yet it led Y/N to confusion as to why the boy would bring her this late. With a look around the area, nothing was open. No shops or cafes. Everything was practically silent.

"Is there a reason you brought me down here?" Y/N asked slowly, eyes fixated on a lighthouse so far away you could only see the outline merge with the different islands that surrounded Dream's land. "I mean, it is really quiet."