[38] Technoblade [38]

Y/N walked to the house within the snowy environment. Fundy was meant to be there today, the second time the 7-year-old would be in the house since Sally had to go have an interview somewhere, or so Wilbur said.

"Are you sure they are okay? I mean, wasn't it Techno who told Dream about how you lied?" Karl questioned, the house barely even a field away.

"They are going to be fine." Y/N dismissed. "I'll just explain how I did with Dream and everything is going to be fine." She smiled at him; like she knew everything about them. "They won't yell as he did, I'm sure they weren't even surprised."

"What do you mean they aren't going to be surprised?" Karl added with a confused laugh, kicking a little pile of snow and watching it scatter.

"I've lied a lot to people, and they know about that. One of my old nicknames from Phil for like a week was 'little liar'. It's going to be okay-" Y/N answered,

"Y/N!" Tommy's voice called, the sound of footsteps rushing down steps. She raised her head, a small smile accompanying it.

Tommy engulfed her in a hug as soon as he went over to the two, "Tommy," She addressed; "Are you okay big man?"

He smiled triumphantly, "Yep! Fundy is cool, I like his hair. It has a fucking white area and everything, like Anna from the hit film Frozen." All the words were muffled within the tight hug,

The two separated- well, Tommy kept hold of her arm. Which she didn't mind.

Tommy addressed Karl with a mini fistbump, the one they usually do when they see each other. Karl has become one of the now 7 team (once six) so everyone has gotten used to his visits as much as Y/N.

Tommy walked with them the rest of the way, raving about the Monopoly game he supposedly won. But by how he explained the game to her with a proud voice, he was nowhere near with the correct rules. But she just smiled back and congratulated him.

Karl pushed open the door and the three of them was greeted with the same smile. Phil and Fundy turned to address the new two people in the house, except Techno. He side-eyed before just going back to whatever he was reading with a scowl.

"Y/N, are you okay? We heard how you said you came to here when you didn't." Phil said it head-on, drying a plate from the drying rack near the kitchen sink.

"Oh, um. Sorry about that, I shouldn't of. It was only the once," It was cliche how she lied once more. Techno scoffed in the corner, she looked at him curiously.

"Alright." Phil sighed, clearly not believing it. "Just don't turn back to your younger self and get into any more trouble, you hear me?" And 'dad mode' activated.

"I would never." She joked, but by the look of Phil's face. She could tell he was serious.

Phil sighed once more, shaking his head slightly to himself. "Tubbo has been wanting you to visit for a week now-" His eyes looked at his youngest son like he just noticed him. "Tommy, we talked about this."

"I- B-" He stuttered, moving slightly away from Y/N. "I was just- um. Walking her in," He said an excuse.

"Sure. Go get your two brothers, they are upstairs." Phil pointed in the direction of the stairs as Tommy fidgeted with his hands, looking at Y/N as she looked at the interaction with confusion. Then stomping his way up the stairs, calling his brothers' names.

The girl turned to Karl with a look saying 'told you so'. But he just continued to look at Techno.

And Techno just stared at his book with the same frustrated expression. Y/N looked back to Phil.