[12] Soon [12]

"I won't be gone long," Y/N laughed as Dream just never let go from his hug. "He said 2 days at least,"

"Yeah, least. That means more then two days," He whined, holding her closer as his head went into the crook of her neck like it belonged there. She played mindlessly with his hair, stifling a laugh.

"I will be back before you know it, I promise the most will be 5 days. Then I'm back here, trust me, alright?" Y/N continued, moving around in his grip, the carriage driver waiting patiently outside the main door. Karl also waited beside the driver, wanting to speak to her before she goes.

Some of her clothes were packed in bags, which were being hauled into the back of the carriage. Dream still deciding not to let her go,
"How about we go back to bed and stay there for the rest of the day?" He tried to give another option, Y/N just shaking her head and moving herself away. But his hold only went tighter, making her unable to.

"You are going to kill her at this rate," Minx scoffed, arms crossed in front of her chest as she just stared at the two.
"We want to say goodbye as well," Sapnap rolled his eyes through a smile, George just waving through a yawn behind them. Muttering that he had to wake up for this.

Dream was still stubborn, but reluctantly let go of her so the others could have a chance. "Hey," She greeted, the three went closer and one by one said their farewells. Minx went first, "I thought you left with the other Princess'?" Y/N asked, reciprocating the small hug the two shared.

"You think I will miss my best friend leaving?" The girl laughed, holding the others hand with both of hers. "5 days, right?"

Y/N wavered, "At most. At least its two, my mother has a lot of things for me to do. It just depends really,"
"Well then I will see you then, reminder to not take your mothers shit. It's like she doesn't care or something,"

One final smile, Minx waved and caught attention to someone walking out the carriage she was going to take. Y/N followed her eyes suspiciously, before seeing a familiar person.

With a round sun hat covering her features as she smiled to the driver, walking down the steps of the golden carriage and finally looking up. Y/N's personal maid Nihachu, or Niki to close friends, waved and smiled.
Y/N didn't know that Niki would be there.

But she was swarmed with a large bear hug to break her thoughts, "I'll miss you, even if it's only a couple days." Sapnap spoke, chin resting on her head as she hugged back.

It felt like Dream's, the only difference is that he didn't hesitate to let go. "Bye Y/N, I need my sleep. But I'll see you when you get back," George smiled from behind Sapnap, Y/N nodded and said her goodbye to follow. Then George left back through the main doors,

"I will probably see you around Relzic since my father needs me to do some work over there, have fun doing what ever they tell you to do." The Prince of El Rapids spoke soon after, the girl nodding once again.

"And of course George went back to sleep, bye Y/N!" Minx shouted while running up the stairs to chase him, waving quickly and threading through the closing door. Sapnap chasing after, doing little finger guns and a wink.

"Write to me, alright?" Dream asked, earning a kiss on the end of his nose. 
"Of course I will, love you"

"I love you too," He smiled brightly, returning the kiss on her mouth, laughing slightly on how she pauses "Good luck, what I read, you have to preform a speech."
"I forgot about that," The girl trailed off,

"Ma'am, we should be leaving" The driver cut them from talking, the girl through an apologetic look towards the Prince before waving her goodbye. He pouted, but said his goodbye and went into the castle. Looking back to the girl once stood at the door, smiled, and closed the door.

"Niki?" Y/N asked, turning to the girl who was talking to Karl.
"Y/N!" Her smile was bright, German accent speaking through her words as she basically ran over to the girl. Squeezing her tightly, "Omg- I thought you died- Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine," Y/N saw the way Karl coughed over his words, not letting anyone hear. "How was the palace when I disappeared.?"
"It went sort of normally, instead of the King and his four sons stressing over everything."

"So my mother didn't care?" She replied with a sigh,
"Oh! She did! Just pushed her anxiety and frustration onto her work, rarely even showing it though." Niki let go, waving her hands in dismissal, "And we are waiting for Techno, since he is your personal guard and does have to travel back to do his job"

"Right." Y/N shuffled awkwardly, "Do you know when he is going to get here?" 
"Someone talking about me?" Technoblade spoke with confidence, walking through the palace gate with his arms behind his head. Tommy cowering behind and looking at the palace with gawking eyes.

"Wow-"
"Tommy?" Y/N asked, the child's head turned to the person saying his name. A smug smile on his face,

"What?" He asked, Techno rolled his eyes, nudging him slightly. Only for Tommy to push him harder,
"Are you coming with us?" Niki asked,

"Who the fuck are you?" The child spat, then calming instantly "And yes I am."

"Y/N, can we talk really quick?" Karl got her attention immediately, her nodding before excusing herself from the group that has formed. 

"Just, be careful with Schlatt and everything" He mumbled, her being close to him for her to hear.
"You as well, don't die in your timeline or anything." Y/N joked, but low-key wasn't. Y/N didn't want him to die at all. 

"I won't. It's just that I don't know where Schlatt is on the map, and with what I showed you a couple hours ago.."
"What- who was that?" Her voice was low, seeing him hesitate in front of her sparked more confusion.

"You will know soon, trust me. Just, get there on time. And yet again, be safe" He emphasised, Y/N nodded.

With her last hug, he left with a wave. Then she noticed Bad, Skeppy, Sam and Puffy waving near the door. She waved back and followed the others in the bronze carriage back to her home in Relzic.

--

a/n

2 = y/n pov
so you guys wanted to see this one first! its weird cause 2 always wins in situations like this, and its kinda funny ngl

fit check ;)

have an amazing day! get some food and something to drink like water, take care of yourself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

have an amazing day! get some food and something to drink like water, take care of yourself. if you are sick get some rest and if you are healthy and okay, go have fun.

love you all!

MWAH
1163 words