[13] What.? [13]

"Schlatt." Leon the opposite of joyful, looking at the horned man who housed a now sadistic smile.

"Oh. Why so pouty? Come inside, you will catch a cold" With a single clap from the ruler of the home, people threaded out the doors to assist him. But Leon shoved them away,

"You know I can do things on my own, correct?" His words were strung out like venom of a poisonous snake. Schlatt put his hand on his chest where his heart should be, but yet. Nothing filled the space. Only as empty as can be.

"Leon, get inside."  The man near the doors stepped aside to let him walk in. And he did; very cautiously though.

"And why is it that you want me here?" Leon cut to the chase, after walking straight passed him with the maids trailing behind with their head down to the ground; he just wandered around the entry room, standing still in the middle to address the person behind.

"Can't I just say congratulations for your success in the business?" The man was awfully sweet, Leon hated it.
"Well, if that is it them I shall be on my way. Good day, Schlatt"

"Now wait one second, my boy." Maids blocked his exit. Leon's gaze went unfiltered towards the man with pure hatred. Schlatt made him this way.

"Can't we have a celebratory dinner? Since you will, once you get outside, have no place to go."

"I do ha-"
"Nobody wants you out there." Schlatt cut in before Leon could finish. "No body. Not even your mother, who let you go."

"I'm certain the Queen and King doesn't want you going through the streets of Relzic. Since all the murder and arson you have been doing,"

"I am sure no one will let you stay at a home. But me. Since they will go around spreading your whereabouts and make the guards go to you. Or just lock the door right at one sight of, that." The horned man pointed at his face, disgust in his eyes.

"What the fuck? What's wrong with my face?" Leon's voice went louder. Schlatt silenced him.
"It's all muddy and shit. Maids! Go make a bath for our visitor" With just that the girls that were just there were going fast up the winding showing stairs and through a door.

"I am not a visitor. I should be leaving," The boy stayed stern.
"After we have our dinner, then of course you can my boy."

"I am not your boy." The one in the middle of the room spoke back,
"Yes you are. Since you do my bidding and whatnot. You will always be."

"Then let me leave. Since you care so much,"

And of course Schlatt didn't, escorting him to the formal dining room and sitting himself at the head of the large table. Leon was resilient, but sat down wearily anyway.

"What is the real reason you asked me to join you? 'Cause I know for sure it's not to 'celebrate my 'successes' with your stupid targets." Leon was side eying the man as food came out a random door, carried by staff.
"Today sir we have seasoned T-bone steak with boiled potatoes, veg and gravy" One spoke with a bow once the food is seated onto the wooden table.

The staff stayed in the room as they ate in silence, like awaiting the failure they did while cooking to tell the chef for next time. If there was a next time,
Leon got agitated by the second, Schlatt was not answering his questions.

Moments later, he finished half of his food. Not hungry when walking in caused him to be full with food a lot more quickly, wiping his mouth on the napkin provided. He watched as the staff looked at him, like he was supposed to bash their techniques and skills in the culinary industry. 

"Complements to the chef, sorry I couldn't finish it all. Just fuller then normal" He chose to be kind, watching how the people's eyes lit up like fireworks and graciously nod. Taking his plate away. It was like they haven't smiled in ages. But when Schlatt looked at them with a fixated glare, they all was thrown off the happiness throne and back to frowns and their heads down.