[18] Uncomfortable [18]

hey, just saying that this is way in the past :)

--

"Sapnap!" Young George screamed, kicking his feet to get away from the wheezing Dream. "Sapnap! Help-"

The boy gave up, sitting on his legs while he laughs. "You don't have to kick me, idiot"

"What happened?" Sapnap appeared from behind a tree, seeing George's back pressed against a different tree and Dream just shaking his head.

"Nothing, just George being a pussy" Dream smirked, standing up and brushing off his clothes. Carelessly picking up the wooden sword that was previously thrown into the thick grass.

"I'm not a pussy-" George defended himself, relaxing slightly from his jumpy nature and looking at Dream with squinted eyes.
"You know I wouldn't hurt you, yet you are so- I don't know. Scared"

"How many games have we played of this, Gogy?" Sapnap added unamused, leaning on a tree with his arms folded.

"First of all, never call me that again. And second, you are seriously saying that I'm the only one who gets scared, Sap? Whenever he chases you, you scream like a little girl" George accuses; Sapnap puts his hand on his heart with a shocked face

"You are not bringing me into this, Mr 'I can break someone's ear drums with my scream'.
"Who are we bullying?" Minx emerged through the other side with drinks occupying her hands. Saying it like it happens every day.

"George-"
"Sapnap-"
The two glared at each other.

"Great.." She just stared at the both with a confused expression.
"Just ignore them" Dream sighed, making his way over to help with the bottles. Which Minx gratefully put in his hands.

"Will do. When is Isabella getting here?" She made conversation, popping the can as it fizzed.
"Um. She said around 4:30pm so, soon probably"

Minx drank some of her can, bringing it back down with a roll of her eyes. "Do we have to meet her? I know she is your friend and all, but I get bitchy vibes from her and her reputation"

"Yep, she isn't that bad. Just, possessive." He shrugged it off,
"Isn't that such a bad of a sign already? Didn't she, like, threaten Sapnap that one time because he got to close to you?"

"It was a joke." Dream made excuses, "Bella wouldn't actually snap his arm if he touches me."

"You sure?" Minx narrowed her eyes,
"Yeah, of course I am"
"Are you really sure?" She pressed,

"Yes. I am positive-"

"Whose going to snap whose arm?"
"Speak of the devil" Minx murmured, before facing a fake smile to the new person.

She stood there in a gown, the cracking of sticks made her obvious to the two as she stuck her nose up at the surroundings. "Why do we have to meet here again? It's, disgusting"

"Nice to meet you too," Minx scoffed,
"What's wrong with you?" Isabella asked with full offense,

"Um. Isabella this is Minx and George" He pointed to the person who matched the name. George went out of the conversation with Sapnap at the mention of his name.

"Hi," She was cold towards the two of them, before snapping out of it completely to go by Dream's side with a wide smile. "Can we go sit down?"

"Yeah, let's g-"
"Wait, you are coming too?" She asked when Minx started talking, making Minx laugh in confusion.

"Of course I am" She spoke like it was obvious,

"I thought you were leaving," Even a completely oblivious person could see the hints and the glares,

"Excuse me?" She took full offense, "Fucking excuse me?" Minx repeated when Isabella just shrugged, hugging one of Dream's arm and rolling her eyes.

"Yeah? I must of misunderstood, Dream told me to meet him here. Not you and those other people" Isabella broke her eyes away from the boy she was basically clung to, giving Minx a look like she was dirt under her shoe.

"Yeah you fucking misunderstood. You are only here to meet me and 'those other people'. Didn't I tell you this exactly would happen?!" Minx turned to George, who nodded. Sapnap just looked in utter disbelief.

"Dreamie! They are being mean," She pouted up at the boy, who was just watching it all happen and not registering anything.

"What the fuck is that fucking nickname? Come on,"

It was like slow motion when Minx grabbed Dream's other arm and Isabella turned into a fit of rage. "Don't you dare touch him,"

"You are kidding me right now, right?" Minx full on laughed, and when Isabella didn't laugh as well. "You have your fucking arm wrapped around his?"

"He gets uncomfortable with people other then me touching him, don't you? Tell her how uncomfortable you are with her hand on your arm" She batted her eyes at the boy,

"Uncomfortable my ass. You are the one who makes him fucking uncomfy with all the touching." Dream came back to the real world finally,

Isabellas smile turned into a frown faster then lightening at how he shrugged off her arm but not Minx's hand.
"Don't talk for me. I am fine with anyone touching my arm, I told this so many times to you"

"No you didn't. You said that you are only okay with me doing it" She continued the lie, Dream just shaking his head.

"I think we should calm down" Sapnap went in front of Minx and grabbed her shoulders, slightly pushing her back as she was so close to exploding.

And nobody calmed down.

That day, Sapnap left with a broken arm and was in a cast for a month after Isabella 'accidently' pushed him too hard into a bed of nettles.

Isabella was never invited to the gatherings again. Even if Dream's parent got mad at him for excluding her, he just didn't anyway.

--

a/n

hi

last book I said something happened with Sapnap and Isabella. so here

Speed ran this while watching Tubbo stream before MCC

this is why Minx despises her btw

love you all! Get a good night rest and some food :)

MWAH
1014 words