A diamond hidden within the gray line introduction

A little over a year has passed since the dark star was defeated by bowser. And for max, a seemingly normal 16 year old human who is much more than he appears to be, his journey begins after finding a unique crystal when what he calls the roaring hurricane ends with him having amnesia and finds himself now living in a adoption home in the koopa kingdom where he longs for a family, and to find out why his mother sent him to an adoption home within a kingdom he has never set foot in before. What he longs for is granted to him, yet has no idea that bowser, the koopa king, has adopted him until max meets him, his son, and the koopalings themselves.

It doesn't take long for things to take a wild turn when he slowly beings to remember what he's forgotten, along with a shocking surprise and that a shady group known as the magishadow has their sights set on max, while a peculiar being suddenly appears, having a interest in max and having a desire for a life of free expression and a unknown purpose involving max. Thing ultimately take a turn when dark bowser returns, but it will quickly be questioned if they are the true threat after a horrifying being reveals themselves.

Not only will max uncover shocking secrets of his past, but he will also uncover the secrets of a ancient past, find out who he really is, and encounter a massive being that has their ruthless sights on max and will not stop until max makes a decision that will ultimately change his future forever....

—-
Cover picture is not owned by me, and all official nintendo characters are owned by nintendo. There's also more characters that are definitely not mine, like certain resident evil characters that come with a twist, and pokemon that also comes with a twist.