Chapter 54: The view from the sky and jasper's recording for later.

-Narration-

"Heh..i see you managed to get your hands on a gyrocopter." Bowser says with a chuckle. "It was far from easy...especially when it came from a kingdom that is nothing but one big city, but it was worth the hassle!" Kamek explained. "Woah, woah! Since when did we ever have any use for a gyrocopter? We got our clown copters and dad's airship!" Roy asked. "You don't think i know that?" Bowser asked in a way that made roy flinch.

-Bowser pov-

Ah, i was beginning to wonder if i would have to actually steal that thing for myself, but kamek actually managed to find a way to get it. Hmm..i've heard of this kingdom...i think it's called the metro kingdom. I don't know how such a kingdom was ever made to begin with, but...perhaps i need to expand and see new scenery?

-Kamek pov-

Acquiring such a contraption without 'borrowing' it wasn't the easiest task, and that includes the weird looking car called a lamborghini! Especially when i know for a fact that spies from the mushroom kingdom are usually nearby. It's so frustratingly difficult to not want to go back to the way things were, but...with what's happening now, i don't think that will happen any time soon.

-Narration-

"Well? What're you waiting for?! Let's go see this gyrocopter!" Junior says impatiently to max who chuckles. "Don't gotta tell me twice!" He says, before they all head out to see the gyrocopter while the koopalings and junior used their clown copters.

Upon seeing it, max, the koopalings, junior, mike, and even marx looked at it in awe as it hovered mid air before wheels appeared from the bottom of it which in turn, allowed it to land

Upon seeing it, max, the koopalings, junior, mike, and even marx looked at it in awe as it hovered mid air before wheels appeared from the bottom of it which in turn, allowed it to land. It is big enough to seat 12 people, and definitely something that sticks out like a sore thumb. "Woah..." Morton utters, who nearly couldn't say anything. "Woooow, cool!" Lemmy says with gleeful enjoyment.

-Ludwig pov-

Good lord..dad has definitely outdone himself! I don't know how he managed to get this thing from a different kingdom without 'borrowing' it, but i can imagine us using it to go on long trips, especially if it's within difficult weather.

-Lemmy pov-

I had no idea dad even had this! Even though it's not something we've used before, this thing looks amazing!

-Roy pov-

Son of a bitch...why does max get to hitch a ride on it first? Then again..we never made a back up copter, so i can't be too mad. Still..it's like max is always getting into the good stuff lately!

-Iggy pov-

Woah...we gotta get our own gyrocoptors! It would at least get mario to stop bouncing off our heads! OR..perhaps giving our copters an upgrade is needed?

-Wendy pov-

Oh myyy.~ Daddy needs to get me one these! It would be like, the best way to travel!

-Morton pov-

I've never seen one of these before! I wonder where it came from? I would love to go there and uh...have some cake. Man, i sure would love some cake right now...

-Larry pov-

It would've been better to know if dad stole it, considering that's what we do! That, and being mean is also something we've always been good at. It took us months to adjust to this new life after dad took part in that treaty...ugh, it was hard to not wanna steal a wallet or two at times! Then again..who says i haven't already?

-Junior pov-

Woooaaah..COOL!! Even though my copter and my paintbrush is all i need, i wanna ride in that thing one day!

-Mike pov-

Holy shit. This thing has got to be a prototype! Or perhaps they've been made, but only a few of them are used? Either way, this is definitely something that i think the mushroom kingdom doesn't have!

-Marx pov-

Ah, to see the world from the sky...what a wondrous sight it must be! I could float over this kingdom, but..where's the fun in that?

-Narration-

"You ready?" Mike asks max as bowser get in his clown copter. "Oh, hell yeah." Max responded. "I am as well. I plan on recording our interview if you don't mind." Jasper says to max who looks down at him. "Oh, uh..sure. What for?" Max says before asking jasper why. "I plan on releasing the recording a week from now. I want to at least allow the koopa kingdom and your family to be prepared for what will be said." Jasper explained as he, max, mike, and marx went inside the gyrocopter as a hatch that's close to the cockpit opens up.

The inside looked like a fancy hotel with a silver mini fridge near the back of the copter. The floor has a carpet that has brand new tech within it that warms up only during the winter and the seats, which max saw that there's ten seats, with the first two in the cockpit, is fancy leather that has the same tech and it can massage any who sit on them if they want them to. The ceiling had fancy lighting and is tall enough for even bowser to stand. In fact, there is a seat at the very back that is big enough for bowser to sit. "You must be max." Says the pilot who looked like any koopa troopa, but with a pilot's helmet on. "That's right." Max responded. "Make yourselves comfortable. We'll be on lord bowser's airship in about 30 minutes." The pilot says while everyone sits down and buckled up..except for marx, who decided to just float in mid air unbeknownst to jasper.

It only took less than a minute for the gyrocopter to get back in the air and max immediately looks out the window and sees the entire koopa kingdom from the sky. "Woah..." Max utters, who feels as if he's seeing one of the eight wonders of the world. "Yeah, i'm loving this too." Mike says with a chuckle. "Oh wow...what a view." Marx says before seeing the koopalings, junior and bowser following closely, but not too close. "Ok. Now that we're in the air..." Jasper says before taking out his phone which is a galaxy s. "I believe we can start the interview. Are you ready?" Jasper asked max.

-Max pov-

"Yeah." I answer. Truth be told, it's hard to not wanna look the view of the kingdom! It practically goes on for miles! However, i am nervous about this. I have a feeling that this will bring forth questions that will likely be personal, but...i need to do this. Who knows? Maybe this will somehow reach mom? Wherever she is...i hope she's ok.

-Mike pov-

The view from the sky...what a unforgettable sight! I never imagined that i would be sitting in a vehicle like this! But..as i sensed max's aura, i can tell that he's nervous about this interview. I don't blame him, though i imagine he knew that this would happen anyway.

-Marx pov-

As long as i stay quiet, i can at least hear what max has to say. Then again, i doubt that will happen. Being quiet for too long is boring!

-Jasper pov-

I must admit...this is nerve wracking! I don't know what to expect, and i uh..hope this goes well. "Ok. Let's begin." I reply, before starting my recording.

-Time skip pov-

Thirty five minutes have passed, and jasper has ended the recording with a new perception of max, and the same can be said for mike and marx. "I'm glad that's out of the way..." Max said, who sounded relieved. "I think now would be the time to keep you close jasper." Mike says. "Yes. That would be the best course of action." He says, writing down his phone number and giving it to max. "You realize that there's no going back once you post that, right?" Max asked him. "I know." Jasper replied before seeing bowser's airship in full view. "Holy shit. His airship is massive up close!" Mike says in astonishment. "That's an understatement of the year..." Max commented, earning a grunt from mike.

"That's my line..." Mike says to max who chuckles. "You surprise me max. You really do." Marx mutters to himself. Whatever was said in the interview, it will be revealed later on, and for max, the anxiety of seeing the reaction of his family will have to wait.