Chapter 12: Wholesome bond.

-Ten minutes earlier-

Max and everyone else went inside while max sat down on the couch in the living room and lemmy sat beside him while bowser sighs. "I'll be in my office, so don't do anything else that'll make today any worse." Bowser says before walking to the hallway and up to the third floor of the mansion, but not before he gave kamek a look that told him to follow him up there.

-Bowser pov-

Ugh..it's not even the afternoon, and shit happened that makes me wanna fucking punch something, or even punch someone! As glad as i am that lemmy is ok, and glad that max didn't break his arm with that awesome spell of his, I noted earlier that kamek knew something was going on that we are all unaware of, and i WILL find out.

-Kamek pov-

That look he gave me did not bode well for me considering the fact that before max came here, we have always been dealing with mario and his brother once my king kidnapped the princess. Truth be told...the events that eventually lead to the dark star battle rattled even i. However, the here and now is what i know is going on with max...and while i can help him, this particular spell that has befallen him cannot be broken by me...only max can break it.

-Narration-

"Is dad ok..?" Max asked as everyone else sat on the couch, except for larry as he watched mike, roy, and morton fight while he sat on a chair that is beside a living room window, and he was definitely invested in it! "He'll be fine. He's agitated, but thankful that you stepped in. That was amazing by the way." Iggy says in response. "I'm just thankful that lemmy is ok." Max says as lemmy looked very guilty looking at max's right arm, seeing it hardly move. "I should've been the one to heal lemmy..." Junior mutters. "You need a wand for that." Ludwig replies which junior responded with a huff.

"I feel so guilty.." lemmy says. "It wasn't your fault, you know." Wendy said to him. "Look at max's arm! He can barely move it! It was MY fault i was on my ball while jumping on the trampoline in the first place! I.." He snaps before he began to cry, which max gently hugs him in response, while iggy puts a hand on his shoulder and looked very worried. "Listen, lemmy. The fact that i did what i did, is far from your fault. I have no regrets for healing you. Besides, kamek did say that my arm would be sore for a few hours, and the fact that i can move it a little bit is a good sign! See?" He shows lemmy his right arm and how he really can move his arm a little bit.

"And this also shows you that you can't be on your ball while on the trampoline." Ludwig adds while crossing is arms before seeing larry watching roy and morton struggle against mike. "Ha..even against them both mike is winning!" Ludwig says with a smirk. "You missed the part where mike dodgedevery one of their punches and kicks!" Larry says with a snicker. "Oh, really now? Didn't know those two were slow!" Ludwig says, watching the rest of the fight. He didn't care about fighting most of the time, but he did enjoy watching roy lose, and since it was also morton, ludwig had much to enjoy!

-Lemmy pov-

The fact that max is this caring is...heartwarming. Sure, i know iggy and my family are the same even though they don't always show it. it's just...max is surprisingly gentle. And the fact that i was rolling around with my ball while on the trampoline  and nothing bad happened before was fun, but..this time, something bad did happen. Besides, it's not my fault that i apparently have stunted growth and some sort of balance problem and use my ball to cope with that! That, and i wouldn't call it stunted growth. I would call it being vertically fun sized. It just sounds much better! Hey..i have an idea max could help out with!

-Narration-

"Th-thanks..um..can..can i sit on your shoulder?" Lemmy asked, which caught max, iggy, junior and wendy off guard. "Wh-what? Why?" Max asked. "Lemmy what are doing?" Wendy asked. "Oh, come on! I just wanna see what it's like if i were actually tall!" Lemmy commented, as he climbs on max's shoulder, who was blushing like crazy and didn't even get a chance to say anything, but he ultimately didn't mind. "So, um..you want me to stand, right?" Max asked, as junior was annoyed by what was going on. "Yeah!" Lemmy answered which max complied.

-Max pov-

What the hell is lemmy thinking?! My shoulder ain't that big for him to sit on, and yet he's doing just that! Although...i didn't realize that he was so small, but i hardly cared about that and as i stood up, and i saw the expression of joy in his eyes in a matter of seconds. "Wow, so this is what it's like to be tall? Cool!" He says with a giddy giggle. "Oh, lemmy..." Iggy said with a chuckle.

-Junior pov-

Oh, lemmy thinks he's gonna play the tall card just because he's standing on max's shoulder, huh? No, i'm gonna do one even better! "I don't think so!" I say as i stand on the couch, and jump on max's back. I was determined to get one over lemny!

-Narration-

"H-HEY!!! Wh-what're doing?!" Max asks while freaking out that junior was climbing on max like he was mountain side, careful to not leave any scratches and eventually got on top of his head. "Heeheeheehee! Now I'M taller!" Junior says while crossing his arms and had the biggest smile on his face. "Aww, that's not fair!"Lemmy said with a pout as Iggy starts laughing. "Oh my god, this is amazing!" He said while giggling like crazy while wendy took a picture of the three while chuckling.

"C'mon, y'all! I ain't a mountain!" Max reasoned as he stood there having no idea what the hell he was supposed to do. "Oh yes you are!" Junior says with a gleeful chuckle. A few moments later, morton, roy, and mike come in.

"We're back, and.." Mike began to say, until he saw max with lemmy standing on his shoulder pointing and junior on his head trying to laugh like bowser. "Oh, my god. That is adorable!" Mike said with a laugh. "H-heeeellp!" Max says who was freaking out, but it wasn't a bad situation kind of cry for help, but one that is said when you have no idea what to do as ludwig and larry saw what was going on, and immediately chuckle before larry bursts into laughter.

"H-how long are gonna stay on my head?" Max asked, "Until dad comes back down, of course! He says while sitting down on his head. "Hey max, i didn't know you were climbable!" Roy says with a laugh.

-Max pov-

"Sh-shut up!" I responded in annoyance which resulted in morton chuckling. Lemmy is surprisingly light, but junior on top of my head is insane! W-why me?!

-Narration-

Such a moment like this one is one that is always remembered, and to all that was there, including bowser and kamek who will witness this momentarily, this would definitely be a memory to fondly remember!