Chapter 5: Unique reunion between childhood friends.

Before i go any further, there will be a quick introduction of a small white teddy bear named marx that has a...unique backpack in the form of a strap on his body. Another friend of mine on facebook requested this and this particular character is mainly a background character who is also incredibly sassy. And lazy. You won't really see him often and will appear out of nowhere.
——

Bowser pov-

Shopping is definitely not my thing. Never was. But in this case? It's worth dealing with idiots walking all around me and of course, the employees that are scared of me as well as the cashiers. I'm use to it. Having a reputation like mine would get anyone scared, but when the news came out that i was the one who defeated the dark star during that time? Some actually considered me a hero!

Me? A hero? Pff..me?! How moronically absurd, i am the king of awesomeness, not a fucking goody two shoes! If anything, i cared more about kicking its ass. No way it was gonna take any kingdom away from me...especially my kids! Then again..i'm grateful that they never found out about my kids...

I had just texted morton that i was ready, and with many, many bag i was carrying, i'm definitely getting exhausted. But that was when i got a text from wendy. "Had to do a double take on this...you see it too, right?" Was what she said along with a video. Once i pressed it, I saw the boys, especially max, having a cannonball contest. All laughing and having the time of their lives. I couldn't help but wipe away a tear that sneaked up and rolled down my face...it's amazing to see this. It was as if max had always been part of us! But that's when i saw the strange split second moments.

Why is max's skin in these split second moments look yellow like that of a koopa..? No one but wendy and now me had noticed this and i found it so surprising that only wendy at that time took notice. "I see it too. But don't tell the boys." I texted back. Max is clearly oblivious to it, so i guess it doesn't bother him. It caused me to be a bit alarmed since it wasn't something i was expecting to see. I should be angry with wendy that she would text something like this about her brother, and i would have if she had somehow edited the video, but she's not one to edit videos in such a way. She's more observant than i thought. I wonder what kamek would make of it?

-Wendy pov-

The text daddy gave me confirmed that he saw my video. At least i'm not in trouble, not that i really care since i'm not causing any trouble.

-Narration-

All the koopalings and max sat down at a nearby table conversing with one another and it didn't take them long to wait until bowser could be seen. How could they not? He was the only one they can see even from a large crowd! "There he is!" Iggy says while he and everyone else say at the table saw him from a distance. When bowser arrived, they saw that he had a multitude of bags aside from old navy. He had bags from gamestop, sears, a store called bed paradise, best buy, and a apple store bag for iPhones. Max had never seen so many bags being carried at one time, and it was quite a surprise to him.

"Ready? I can tell you all had your fun." Bowser asked them who could see that they had bag of their swimming trunks, who also gave wendy a quick look that told her and her alone that he had seen her text. "Yeah! Max here started a cannonball contest!" Morton informed bowser, as he playfully nudges him. "I think i was the one with the biggest splash!" Max says with a grin. "Nuh-uh! -I- had the biggest splash!" Junior boasted. "In your dreams!" Commented larry who then laughs, getting junior on the verge of pissing him off which makes bowser roll his eyes.

"Alright, alright. Let's not go at each other's throats!" Bowser says before they all walked the exit. Little did any of them know, was that a curious white teddy bear with a strap that served as a strange backpack that is on his body who went by the name of marx had appeared as if from out of thin air close by, and he was very lost and very confused.