Chapter 44: Recapping events, and important clues part one.

-Narration-

A few minutes pass after Iggy went to his room to get his invention that he has never used until now. "So. Aside from whatever tried to break down the bathroom door, was there anything else that happened?" Kamek asks, who knew about the ancestral plane, but had never once seen it before. "Yeah. There was a vision with two koopas that were talking. One of them mentioned a name that i have never heard of before and that entire thing felt...familiar, yet it's something that i can't explain without letting y'all seeing it for yourselves." Max explained to kamek.

"Seriously? Why keep us in suspense?" Asked an annoyed roy. "Yeah, we gotta know!" Junior adds. "All i can say, is that it may involve the dark star." Max answers. "How so?" Bowser asked in a serious tone that made even mike uneasy. "Because i remember what they said before i encountered them while i was unconscious and found myself in some near pitch black void." Max says with a sigh. "Hold on! You never said anything about this!" Mike quickly said. "That's because i didn't know what they were talking about at first! After what i just saw? It may be connected..." Max says to him, who had a lot of confused conflict in his tone of voice.

-Max pov-

I can't deny that this has brought a lot of conflict that has been brought to light...i don't understand what it all has to do with me, nor do i know why i was shown that vision, but i can't just ignore it. Not when it involves xaczxar...a koopa i have never met in my life, yet i feel drawn to them. I just..don't understand why.

-Mike pov-

I knew he was hiding something! At least he'll be explaining it while we see this supposed video...

-Bowser pov-

I don't like where this is going...i'll be dammed before i allow the dark star to manipulate my son! But at the same time...i'm curious to see where this leads to!

-Kamek pov-

I never forgot what max explained to me and my king...ever since then, i have been researching for anything on the dark star, but aside from it being dug up over a hundred years ago causing chaos before being resealed and buried under toad town...there's nothing. It leaves me with flummoxed conjecture about the origin, and why it would appear that nothing is truly known about why it was buried in the first place. Something that i am surprised no one has ever really questioned before. Hm..unearthing ancient history, even with my magic, will be tougher than i have ever realized!

-Narration-

"I'm baaack!~" Says a giddy iggy, who had in his hands, a dusty silver projector that, when activated, allows actual footage to play on any wall surface. "Since when did you have time to make this?" Morton asked him. "Ohhh! I long since made this, but never found any use for it...until NOW!" Iggy responds, giggling manically. One could swear that they could see anime sweat drops on the sides of everyone else's heads, trying not to look at iggy as if he's crazy. All but max and mike are aware of how crazy iggy can be.

-Max pov-

Up until now, i've never seen iggy's crazy side aside from him screaming like a fangirl and being a big fan of star wars which probably should have given me a clue. With the realization that he's also an inventor? I guess that explains why he's so good with tech stuff...

-Mike pov-

Never once did i think that iggy had a crazy side. Then again, he squealed like fangirl after max said that he had the 'force'...i still chuckle about that from time to time. I guess i still have much to learn when it comes to this family!

-Narration-

"So..how does it work?" Max asked iggy. "Ohhh, all you gotta do, is place your ipod on top of the projector, and al i have to do, is turn it on! But first, let's put your ipod at the center and then you can play the video, and after that? It's showTIME!" Iggy instructed, suddenly yelling at the last second. "Iggy, is this thing your idea of a hologram from those weird star wars movies?" Roy asked, who is getting impatient with iggy.