Chapter 9: Magical emergency.

-Max pov-

The backyard. It's just as huge as the front yard! Aside from the huge deck and the fact that there's a huge grill, an equally huge table and a couple of chairs to go with it along with a small flight stairs that leads to the backyard itself. I even saw that they had what i can describe as an oasis of a pool that had a waterfall and a diving board at the deep end. If that wasn't enough, there were pool chairs as well, and i saw wendy laying on one of them taking selfies.

The grass itself looked as if it's been recently cut and from what i could see, there was enough backyard to create a dirt bike course, if they wanted to! "Woah..." I say in amazement. I ain't never seen a backyard like this before! Hmm...i wonder if i could see all of this from my bedroom window?

"I can tell you love what you see!" Iggy says with a chuckle. "Love it? Dude, this might as well be a paradise!" I respond which immediately made iggy beam with pride. "It's far better than having to worry about what my phone call lead to..." I say, still a bit unnerved by it. "What phone call?" Roy asked, who overheard me talking as he is walking up the deck stairs. "You uh..missed a very intense phone call. Never seen dad act so serious before." Iggy says which made roy look surprised.

"That bad, huh?" Roy asks me. "Yeah..Iggy wanted to at least change the subject and brought me here. Annnd, it worked!" I said, and with me just looking at the swimming pool...i wanted to get my swimming trunks and swim! "Heh..nice." Roy says with a grin. But before another word could be said, we all heard a pained scream coming from the front yard and it was coming from lemmy. "Oh no.." I heard iggy say with fear in his voice as everyone outside heard it. "Let's move!" I say in a almost authoritative tone as i ran down the stairs and make a beeline to a pathway to the front yard, not entirely expecting the koopalings to catch up considering that i have always been able to run incredibly fast when i want to!

-Roy pov-

Damn, max is fast on his feet! But what makes him think he's suddenly barking orders? Eh..i better go see what lemmy has done to himself this time...

-Iggy pov-

Oh no, oh no, oh no..hearing lemmy scream in pain is definitely not a good thing! I hope he wasn't doing what i think he was doing while jumping on the trampoline!

-Narration-

Lemmy's scream is loud enough for even mike to hear as he ran towards the scream only because saw max running as if he was living lightning coming from the backyard, junior freaking out, and lemmy screaming and crying while favoring his left leg. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Iggy yells as lemmy's leg as junior was trying to calm down from crying as bowser and everyone else was already outside. "I-I-i told him th-that it wasn't a good idea to jump on the trampoline while rolling on his ball! N-next thing i know, he slips and his leg lands awkwardly on the ground." Junior stammers as iggy was freaking out, morton was cringing, larry and wendy were too grossed out to even look while roy was highly unnerved. "Oh..his legs is badly broken..." kamek says as he walks up to lemmy as ludwig and mike come running up.

"What's goin..oh.." Ludwig was about to say until he saw lemmy's leg. It was already bruising up and it looked as if the bone itself is close to poking out of lemmy's leg which grossed max out. "Hold him still!" Mike says, doing his best to calm lemmy down, while bowser looked very agitated.

-Bowser pov-

First the phone call, and now THIS?! This day isn't getting any better...especially since no one's doing ANYTHING, and i was about to yell for someone to do something until i saw the look on max's face. A face of serious intent...what's he thinking..?