Sixth a/n:

These next chapters that are coming soon won't hold back in terms of it being dark. Zöhm hasn't even begun to show his power yet and what was seen was just him mostly holding back. Max's scar isn't just there for no reason, and as for nate...let's just say that he's been around for quite a long time. And Candymaker...yeah, if you thought they were ruthless before, you'll find out that they're about to turn it up in a way that you'll never expect. I should also point out that me looking up certain things, such as a heart condition, is something that will make sense later on that directly involves the ancient past even though looking certain conditions might be upsetting for some and i apologize to those who get upset.

As of right now, this book is currently 52.9 % complete. It may be a little over halfway done, but that doesn't mean that there's much more to come. The next book that i was talking about earlier that fills in the major time skip i plan on doing now has two possible titles which are: the chronicles of wing or the adventures of spike and the horrors of the magishadow.

Not sure which one i'll use when i start writing it. Who knows, maybe i'll think of another title name? For now though, thank you to all those who have come this far. I'll do my best to make sure that this book will hopefully, be memorable for all who reads it.