Chapter 73: Rite of passage, max's mask and unexpected visitors.

-Narration-

"Where exactly do you want to give max his wand?" ludwig asks kamek, fully aware that he didn't want to simply give it to max his wand in kamek's own library. "His impatientness insisted i do so in the throne room. If this were a normal ceremony, then bowser's army would be present to witness it. However..things have changed after what happened recently." Kamek answers. "Of course he did.." Ludwig says with a scoff. There has been far too many times where he's known bowser go over the top over an occasional win over mario, and while it was a cause for a celebration at the time, he never understood why he had to boast knowing that mario would always beat him in the end.

Ludwig of course, had no idea that true reason why that was always the case, and for now, the truth would elude him and the same can be said about the koopalings and junior. None of them know...for now.

-Kamek pov-

I suppose this should have happened BEFORE zöhm decided to show himself...max's wand would have been given to much earlier had it not been for the piano incident. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame him for that, it's just..trouble always seems to find max when he least expects it...ah, if only it were the kind of trouble we could use to our advantage that would ultimately benefit all of us.

-Narration-

Kamek leads them back to the throne room while ignoring the maniacal laughter of iggy from a door that is closest to the throne room. Was it perhaps iggy's room? A laboratory? Max wasn't entirely sure...in fact, he still had no idea what was inside of bowser's garage back home, not that it's entirely important. By the time  all four come back to the throne room with marx simply floating beside max all nonchalantly, junior and  the rest of the koopalings were all there and so is mike and tyson as well while bowser sat on his throne room chair looking rather impatient. "Finally! We're doing this, or what?" Bowser grumbled. No doubt that he's still steamed about what transpired just outside the throne room hours ago and he wanted to waste no time in getting back at zöhm. Had this happened much earlier, he would've thought that zöhm was trying to outdo him. But now? Even though he hardly
understands the power of eldritch being that was once a mortal, he's fully aware that this threatens not just the koopa kingdom.

He still doesn't know how zöhm managed to become an eldritch through a deal, or who or what he made the deal with, but bowser knows that he will likely never know the answer. What he did know however, is that all of this made his brain hurt and for the first time since clawdia's death...he had no idea what he should do.

-Mike pov-

About time...this'll be quite interesting to see what max's wand look like. All this waiting around is definitely not going to make things any easier, especially when that letter appeared right after 'fawful' died. Obviously max doesn't even know about the letter and even if i were to tell him, it wouldn't change the fact that even he won't wait around for an entire year!

-Tyson pov-

It is about time...zöhm may have disrupted things here, but that won't stop what is to happen now.

-Kamek pov-

Ah, this is most exciting! Even more so when max's wand is quite possibly the most unique out of all wands i have ever seen!

-Ludwig pov-

I am still in shock over what max has said to me...I guess the term 'don't judge a book by its cover' clearly applies to him. Hmph..if only it could apply to roy.

-Lemmy pov-

I don't know why we always have to wait...dad isn't known for patience, and i guess i can understand why...and as for iggy..i hope he's finished, because his laughter can apparently get creepy for others.