Chapter 96: Shouting match and max's verbal admittance.

The beginning of this chapter has implications of a...negative kind. Reader's descrestion is advised.
—————

-Narration-

For a few seconds, everyone remains silent aside from kooky angry breathing. Max on the other hand, felt as if something had clicked within his mind even though he now has a black eye. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" Kooky screams as max slowly sat back up. He wasn't pissed at being punched, which would more than likely piss roy off for sure, but not max. If anything...that one punch triggered memories that flooded his mind. Of pico's...HIS memories. "...Do you have any what YOU'VE done?" Max retorted which caught everyone except for baron off guard.

"You honestly think punching me is gonna make me suddenly remember that i have to be like YOU? An ass kisser who is stuck in the old way of living? Tell me, is living in the shadows worth living for?" Max had a look in his eyes that could unsettled anyone, but not kooky. "OH HERE WE GO AGAIN!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME, YOU STILL THINK OUR FAMILY IS WASTING AWAY WHILE ALSO BEING DYSFUNCTIONAL?! NOTHING WAS EVER TRULY WRONG!!" Kooky yells, looking as if he was disgusted. "WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HELP YOUR OWN FAMILY?!"

"HELP?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP WHEN NEARLY EVERY VON GHOUL WAS AT EACH OTHERS' THROATS?! SOME WERE SO INSISTENT IN REMAINING IN THE SHADOWS AND MAINTAINING THEIR OWN SNOOTY BELIEFS THAT THEY BECOME TWO FACED COWARDS! WHILE THE OTHER HALF WAS TIRED OF IT AND I WAS ONE OF THEM AND SOME WERE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER!! AND THEN THER'S THE ONES WHO WERE IN POINTLESS DENIAL!! ALWAYS DOWNPLAYING AND TURNING THEIR BACK ON THISE WHO WERE SUFFERING! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!!" Max yelling could be heard from outside even though no one was around....that they knew of.

Kooky's mouth was agape as max who looked at him with pure anger. His angry gaze hid the fact that max, while he looked horrified at the fact that he's remembering any of this, had truth in his words that he didn't like. "HOW DARE YOU?!?!?" He roared at max.

"Tell me. Did you even bother hearing the stories? Some consisted of others being abusive to their own family and while some von ghouls knew about it, they didn't do a damn thing. Shameful. Just shameful! There are other stories, but i can't even say them out loud knowing that they would rather talk about it themselves, and that's assuming that they want to talk. BUT, the one rumor i heard the most, is one that mentioned you knowing who my parents were at that time. I need to-" Max was quickly interrupted by kooky who became infuriated while everyone except baron just looked gobsmacked and possibly terrified when max started talking calmly.

"ENOUGH! i told you that i would tell you when you're ready." Kooky snapped. "IT'S BEEN ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS!!! I DESERVE TO KNOW!!" Max yelled before baron intervened. "That is enough..." Baron's tone of voice sounded almost horrifying that it made even max flinch.

"I won't have you two at each other's throats. Too much has happened and i cannot allow this to continue. Not when the magishadow and zöhm have become far too dangerous for anyone to deal with alone." Baron says with sigh while showing how disheartened he is.

-Kamek pov-

Baron von ghoul himself...in the flesh...and to hear kooky and max argue like that...to hear that the von ghoul family was dysfunctional...it couldn't be..no historical records i've come across has ever mentioned such a thing! Also..what other stories is he talking about..? He makes it sound as if we're better off not knowing...

-Bowser pov-

This is all too much for me to process...never have i ever seen ANYONE yell at kooky without them getting seriously hurt! Well, max did get a black eye, but that's besides the point! And..i never want to hear that baron guy talk like that ever again...