Chapter 57: Max vs mike, unexpected result and the ominous feeling.

-Narration-

Mike and max walk to the middle of the airship, the difference in height made apparent to all of bowser's army who watched in anticipation. "Don't you dare hold back. Come at me like you're gonna kill me...got it?" Mike says to max which surprises everyone. "Got it." Max replies, who is just as surprised as everyone else.

-Max pov-

I can't help but think that mike has been looking forward to this for quite awhile. He's the one who taught me how to fight, and there's no doubt that he's fast! Am i that fast..? I guess there's one way to find out.

-Bowser pov-

That crazy pikachu...i like this request! You best believe i would have enjoyed seeing this happen back then too...now i get the chance just what max and mike can do! I just hope they don't actually kill each other though...

-Roy pov-

You gotta be kidding me...mike is saying that to max?! Oh, that settles it..max has to be getting some sort of special treatment...dis some bullshit if that's the case!

-Mike pov-

I've been wanting to fight max ever since i sensed his dormant aura once he turned 13, but his mom would never let me. I thought it was just her being overprotective at the time, but..that was before i realized that she was clearly hiding max from the magishadow and from this 'z' guy. Come to think of it...you would think we'd be seeing this guy appear from out of nowhere...while i can't help but think that guy is all talk, these magishadow definitely aren't.

But for now? It's time to see what max can do against me!

-Narration

Mike gets into kung fu stance showing that he's ready to go while max responds by sliding his foot on the ground in a circle pattern and goes in the same stance. "Fancy footwork won't help you!" Mike says with a chuckle. "Yeah? How 'bout this?" Max proceeds to suddenly throw a punch at mike who just barely blocks it. "Oh. This'll be good!" Marx says with a chuckle as max and mike went at it with punches, kicks, and even landing a few hits on one another while everyone sat there in complete awe in what they were seeing while the spar began to get faster before cheering began to happen once both of them got faster.

-Bowser pov-

BWAHAHA!! This is AWESOME!! I never imagined a koopa can stand toe to toe with a pokemon! From what i hear, many pokémon are powerful...heh, not as powerful as me! And apparently the same can be said about max!

-Marx pov-

Oh, i wish i had some popcorn while watching this...it's like seeing a movie, but you're actually seeing it play live!

-Kamek pov-

As much as i detest hand to hand combat, i must admit that this is amazing! Not even my king can move that fast without a power up! I would rather enjoy seeing a magical spar in all honesty...

-Ludwig pov-

I always knew that mike is fast, but max too?! Good lord, this is insane! I can only imagine what would have happened if dad had met him earlier...

-Lemmy pov-

Wooow...i didn't know max can be that fast! If only i can be that fast...and fight like that!

-Roy pov-

You've got to be kidding me...he's just as fast as mike! I thought the difference in height would be a problem for max, which would've been hilarious, but fucking hell, that's not happening! "GET 'EM! GET 'EM!!" I yell while the other guys cheered on. I've gotta do what he's doing!