Part-585

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

While the day here for Nandini was all goody good. There Manik was feeling low, though he knew that he can meet Nandini and she will be back by a week and he can meet her anytime in this week, still that feeling of her going away was not acceptable to him.

He worked properly like he always does but there was an unsettling feeling in him throughout the day which he could have killed by accepting that she is gone but is close to him. Anyways, he worked casually but his demoure was serious.

After a hectic day at office, he finally climbed the stairs to reach fab5's office to jam. Well as much as he looked normal, his present state was hell sexy and bossy. He had his coat on his arms, his sleeves were folded till his elbow and his tie was loose.

His hair were not messy but not at all in office type state, his stubble was dark and as per said his demoure was all bossy. His shoes shining and his silent, sexy, sober steps on the stairs made him look all the more a Greek god.

With a powerful posture, he entered their cabin where fab4 and V were having fun and by seeing him they stopped. The whole scene looked like mischievous kids and strict teacher. Coming in, Manik straight away said to V.

Ma-V........... I want you to arrange a concert here in Mumbai........in a month........organise sponsors and let's get back to work.

Seeing his professional behaviour, cabir spoke.

C-Nandini k jaate hi pata nhi iske andar kaunsa jinn ghus jaata hai.........itna serious and workaholic.

The remaining giggled while Manik rolled his eyes and sat on his chair tiredly. Anyways after a short break, they came in their jam room and started practicing their music.

After a good 2 hours of jamming, they finally decided to end the day as they all were tired. Bidding bye at the parking lot, they all sat in their respective cars and drove away.

At Malhotra mansion, Mr Malhotra after coming back home, had his tea which was served by the butler and than was resting in his room coz Nandini was not their to carry a conversation. While resting he thought to attend a business party, hosted by another businessman.

Malhotra's get party invitations on every another day, birthdays, anniversaries, kids birthday parties, other business related parties and so on but they hardly attend any coz they have found their peace at home and now prefer to live like that.

But today, since Nandini is not at home, he is feeling there is nothing much to do and that is why he was thinking to attend the party so that the night passes off smoothly. Fixing this idea, he was waiting for Manik as he was going to take him too.

Manik came home with a slouched body posture. Entering in, he asked the butler abt Mr Malhotra and than on knowing, he came in his room. He knocked the door and then opened it gently. Both the father-son duo looked at each other and than Mr Malhotra said.

Mr m-Manik.......come.......mei tera hi wait kr rha tha.

Manik gave an acknowledgment nod and walked towards him with his coat still wrapped on his forearm. He sat near his legs on the bed and asked.