Part-628

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Taking his n****e btwn her lips, she started sucking on him, with a blank mind, she was liking this but her this action was creating a havoc in the pit of his tummy. It felt like a tit for tat moment but in a good way.

She was sucking and moving her lips on his n****e and suddenly her brain gave her instructions that he had another too and automatically her hand came on his chest and her fingers started moving on his other n****e, making him jolt in current once again and he couldn't stop from screaming.

Ma-OHHHH DAMN NANDINIIIII.

Well his notes were high then her, trust me 😂😁. Anyways but it seemed like Nandini was least affected by his moans. She kept doing her work and after some time she changed the position of her mouth and fingers. Not able to take it more, Manik cupped her shoulder and in a blink of eye took her under him.

With fierce eyes, dark like a monster, who had been tested beyond measures, he looked at her and after a moment he said.

Ma-don't.........

But then his voice turned soft and he said.

Ma-do that.

Nandini was confused and asked with frowns.

Nan-you didn't like it?

Manik didn't wanted to take her in a wrong way and at this moment action would speak clear than words, which is why after a moment, he closed his eyes and then a few seconds later, he purposely sticked his covered manhood on her covered femininity.

Feeling his hard bluge, Nandini too shivered in his hold and that is when Manik looked at her. With a soft tone he said/asked.

Ma-now you understood what's happening down there.

Nandini was still in the effects of the shiver but she could hear and understand him properly, she closed her eyes to gather herself and said.

Nan-but today..........it's going to be our day. Your day and my day respectively.

Manik was not expecting this at all. He said making her aware of her acts.

Ma-the consequences will be harsh Nandini.

Nan-doesn't matter..........we are not going home for the next 2 days.

Manik was beyond stunned. He was analysing her words and that opportunity was grabbed by Nandini, she pushed him and rolled over, changing the position again to the earlier once and Manik closed his eyes. He groaned.

Ma-NANDINI.

But she fisted the hem of his tracks and pulled it a little, giving the space to his waking up manhood and Manik closed his eyes once again coz just her simple act of fisting his track erect his manhood more and he groaned once again. While Nandini here thought that he was in pain and that's why she in a swift moment rolled down his track from his body.