Part-638

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nan-all the best.

Saying that she smiled and Manik smiled too. After this, Nandini buttoned up his shirt again and this time the first button too. Since he was not wearing a tie, his collar button was open and than she picked up his coat.

She came at his back and Manik moved his hand behind. Nandini made him wear the coat and came ahead. She fixed his collar and stuff and they were all ready to leave. Manik put his hand behind her back so that she could walk first but Nandini didn't move which is why he looked at her and than Nandini said.

Nan-get this concert over and come back to me soon.

Manik smiled and said a faint okay and than got down the vanity. Seeing the door opening again, the paparazzi got alert once again. They started clicking on seeing Manik getting down and than Nandini following him. They clicked a picture and a blur image of Manan was caught.

Manik again captured her in his arms and safely took her inside the venue. Once they were off the paparazzi, Manik left her shoulder but caught hold of her hand and entwined their fingers.

He took her to the back stage and got to knew that their family is in the TV room, so Manik took her there and they met the family. Taking blessing from Mr Malhotra and amms, Manik came back with Nandini at the back stage and there they met fab4.

Navbhimaan took the kids in the TV to avoid all kind of accidents and mishaps while Manik was non stop given instructions, his make up man came to check him, on his mic and such stuff but all this while he didn't leave Nandini's hand. If he turned a bit on left, Nandini would turn too, if on right, that she too turned right.

It was 8.00 pm, time for the show but still fab5 were not on the stage. Lights were on and crowd could see their instruments placed prefectly and they were waiting for fab5. So yes 5 mins later, they were ready to climb the stage and fab5 shared a group hug and still Manik's hand was with Nandini's.

Done with that fab4 climbed the stage but they were not visible to the crowd and Manik turned to Nandini. He cupped both her cheeks and said.

Ma-go with Chetan.........he will take you to a special arrangement........I'll see you soon in a moment.

Nandini agreed and saw Chetan coming. Till now there was nothing about him and now suddenly he is standing in front of them. Manik kissed on her vermilion and said.

Ma-enjoy the show.

Nandini blinked her eyes in yes with a smile and than said.

Nan-all the best.

Manik bobbed his head in yes and than gestured Chetan to take her. He gestured Nandini to walk and once she was out of his sight, Manik climbed the stage and met fab4 once again.

They hified and than Manik saw Nandini coming to the special place and Chetan behind her yet at a distance. Well Manik had made a room of curtains just beside audience but in such a way that everybody would feel that it's the wall.