Part-627

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Seeing her warm smile, Manik relaxed a bit and than Nandini tugged his hand and he was beside her. She was again in his arms and they were talking and cuddling like their usual thing.

While being in his arms, Nandini thought something and than was thinking of it coz she was not sure about her thoughts. Like this time passed and it was around 4.00 pm. Nandini got up to use the loo and Manik came in the kitchen to drink water.

When she was back in the room, she had decided to go ahead with her thought and saw Manik was not there, so she made her way out and while she was coming to him, at that moment Manik too was making his way to the room so they both stopped at the passage. Seeing her having a different glint, he waited for her to say anything, while Nandini after a moment took hold of his both the palms in her's and asked.

Nan-Manik........do you remember our suhaagraat?

Ma-off c

She cut him off.

Nan-not the day........suhaagraat means........ the love that we made?

Manik was a bit surprised that she came to him asking this. He was speechless for few seconds and than said with a glint of giggle in him.

Ma-yeah.

Well along with that surprise state, his mind did recall their entire first night in a flash. Warmth spread inside him just with that flashback and it had to be, these moments can't be forgotten in lifetime. Now that he replied her, she said.

Nan-do you wanna have the same moment abhi?

Now he was stunned, they are planning for a make out and that too Nandini is approaching him. For a moment he was statue but in next moment he picked her up in bridal style and made way to their room along with saying.

Ma-you are approaching me.........how can I say no to the thing that I love to do with you.

Well Manik loved making out but only with Nandini not coz his hormones were imbalanced, making out is another way to express love and that jittery feeling when you are high on your desires brings the warmth to another level.

Being skin to skin with Nandini makes him feel happy coz that's the time when they are extremely close to each other, that is the time and that is the time when he can show how much he loves her coz according to him, his words can't express that properly.

Anyways, he came to bed and placed her gently and then he came on his knees and in front of her but Nandini stopped him saying.

Nan-wait........I guess I didn't make you understand properly.

All the excitement flew away from him and he was beyond stunned, he asked.

Ma-what do you mean?

Nan-I meant that........now.........I'll take the lead.

Now that stunned thing turned into shock and after a moment of self acceptance, he asked.

Ma-you want to come to my position?