Part-603

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After placing some gentle kisses on her soft belly, Manik started placing some quick kisses one after the other on her tummy, so many kisses that they lost the count of it. He kept on kissing her and at times in order to place quick kisses.

His face banged on her tummy unintentionally and both were hurt but still he didn't give up. He kissed and kissed, infact, he was tired now physically but yet he wish to kiss her more and more but finally he had to stop due to his uneven breathes.

Finally he rested himself on her tummy again and was inhaling to breathe normally. Once he was stable, he looked at her and saw the most beautiful site of his life. His slim trim wife laying down. He could see her face which passed through her twins which looked like a mountain for now in this straight view.

He beautiful, just now awaken face and that red vermilion. This is the beauty that god has written in his fate for forever. He kept looking at her and Nandini spoke.

Nan-tum yahan iss waqt?

He rested his chin on her tummy and said.

Ma-haan jam session cancel hogaya and

But Nandini cut him off.

Nan-firse chutti.........Manik.......tum roz roz aise jam session cancel nhi kr skte ho........ you'll will be at loss.

Manik kept looking at her and once she was done, he asked.

Ma-hogaya? Ab mei bolu.

Nandini stayed quiet and Manik said further.

Ma-Dhruv cancelled the session today.......he had some work.......and I was done with office work that is why I came back soon........ab aur kuch?

Nandini denied and than Manik said.

Ma-har baar tumhara pati hi nhi hota chutti karane mei........but god bless Dhruv.......chutti bhi mil gayi and mera naam bhi nhi aaya.

Nandini rolled her eyes and Manik rested his cheek on her tummy. She started caressing his hair and asked.

Nan-you had your lunch right?

Ma-yes I did and it was tasty.

Nan-abhi chai?

Ma-5 mins than we will get up.

Nandini stayed silent and their 5 mins got turned into 12 mins and then finally Manik got up. They both freshened up and came down. Nandini made tea coffee for them and they were having it, sitting on the couch and talking abt stuffs here and there.

After having a nice tea time, Manik picked up Nandini and was heading towards his room. Since Nandini was in his arms, she bought her face a little close to him and bite his ear softly yet her teeth pierced on his skin and he hissed.

Nandini giggled on this and looked at him, Manik had neutral expressions and that's why Nandini again bite his ear making him hiss once again. She bited for 1 more time and finally they reached to their bed. Making her lay down, he came up on her and asked.